Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like Abdul Haq, a rich jordanian emir and buissnessmen would help Napoli transform into what they once where, a contender for the scudetto. Haq would be the majority shareholder with 80% of Napoli under his feets. Naldi would keep 20% and the presidentpost. Haq have made whole Naples go wild with his interview, where he promised to bring back glory to the city of Diego. Haqs plans are very proffesional, first call is strenghten our squad with 6-7 quality players, Senegals Bopa Diop :star: is his first choise, the romours is that Haq have already been in talk with the Senegales starlet. .. Haq mentions that he want Naples to work after "the spanish model" to create a famous brand of Napoli.. he also mentions that Napoli could host a tournament or maybe go out on a friendly tour just to strenghten their brand.

It's said that history always repeats itself, with Haq as back up Napoli have finally found what's missing since the days of Maradona, money!! Soon we'll conquer the world again as we once did.. Forza Napoli!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Great news, but I only hope that he won't turn Napoli into a foreign legion...

·
Registered
270 Posts
MeLiX said:
Eddy.. .actually i won't mind us becoming a new Chelsea ;) ....
As long as that would mean that we would have the number of Italians in the squad as Chelsea... No problemo! :smileani:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Are you sure guys that he is from Jordan? :confused::eek:

There is no princes in Jordan named Abdul Haq !!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Assassin, i'm not sure if he's from jordan exactly, he is from a middle eastern country though. he apparently wants to buy 80% of napoli and invest his money into making napoli a force both in italy and europe.

He is making the neopolitans go wild with excitement!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
It's great news for Napoli, & it's about time we see Napoli back where they deserve, in 2nd place in Serie A, behind Parma;)

Seriously though, I'd much rather your prospective owner buying Fabio Cannavaro (not Paolo though;)) & having at least the majority of your squad Italian. Chelsea have just ended up looking silly & still not winning anything.

Good luck though guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts