Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Portugal starlet Ariza Makukula has confirmed that he will join Nantes at the end of the season from Spanish second division side Salamanca.

The 21-year-old, who was born in Congo DR but has a Portuguese passport, is reported to have cost £4 million.

According to Spanish press reports, Serie A giants Internazionale have expressed interest in buying the player at the end of next season if he impresses in the French Championnat.

But Maku insisted he knew nothing of Inter. "I've negotiated my contract with Nantes and I don't know anything about the Italians," he told onefootball.com.

But there is no doubt the youngster certainly has lofty ambitions. "I want to be a winner," he said. "The rumours that I was going to go to a big Liga club didn't materialise."

Last season Maku scored four goals in 13 games but this season he has netted 20 times in 35 matches.

He joined Salamanca from Portuguese side Vitoria Guimaraes in 2000, then spent half of last season on loan at Leganes.

·
Registered
243 Posts
the deadline is end of april i think, if he all the papers go through by then, agostinho said he'd definitely take him...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts