·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you blind?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Their was a guy on Xfactor that looked spitting image on Nani in the boy band, cant remmeber their name though, I think they won??

·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JLS?

i'm seeing them in April cos they're supporting Lemar LOL

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Done to death.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
11:20 tonight.

It's comfortably the best tv series i've ever seen and i've not even started season 4 even though ive had the boxset for a while. :nervous:

Will enjoy watching it all from the start again tonight, season 2 has probably been my favourite out of the 3 ive seen so far. Loved Frank Sobotka.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
A lot of people underrate S2. Starts off slow but once it gets going it's gripping.

I've not seen S4 yet, keep meaning to get the box set. I think I'll start from S1 this weekend and build myself up to S4.

Marlo takes centre stage in 4, doesn't he?

Jay Dog.:shades:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
A lot of people underrate S2. Starts off slow but once it gets going it's gripping.

I've not seen S4 yet, keep meaning to get the box set. I think I'll start from S1 this weekend and build myself up to S4.

Omar's trial alone makes it the best season (of the first 3). S4 was my favourite.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Jimmy McNulty is a nob after season 3. A shame cuz he's/was a legend.

Gotta love Marlo. Stringer is cool too.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I have only seen the first season and must admit i didnt think it was as good as everyone made it out to be.

I will still be watching them all on bbc2 though, see if the other series can prove me wrong

·
Registered
33,200 Posts

Season 2 is brilliant, the fact that people underrate it makes me wonder how good S4 is. Think I might get started on that one tonight. :party:

YHPM, regarding S4 boxset.

Omar's trial alone makes it the best season (of the first 3). S4 was my favourite.
And lets not forget the montage at the end of S2 when Sobotka goes to see the Greeks which is inter cut with that fax arriving at the FBI , probably the finest scene in television history.

[tub]5YRtgKjp7Kw[/tub]

Jimmy McNulty is a nob after season 3. A shame cuz he's/was a legend.

Gotta love Marlo. Stringer is cool too.
Always thought Mcnulty was a bit of a cock tbh. :undecide:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Always thought Mcnulty was a bit of a cock tbh. :undecide:

Yeah, but that's why he's a top man. Always loved the scene where he's pissed, crashes his car, stumbles in to some diner, orders some eggs and fcuks the waitress (although it'd have been better if he'd have shagged her there and then).:D

Or where they're raiding the brass gaff and they send McNulty in undercover as an English gent (I had no idea that Dominic West was an actual English gent until I'd finished season 3)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts