Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Naan bread is mint. He'd be your best player.
Yeah piss off mate, whatever.

FFS, seen the state of your team & league? And then you think one of your rejects would cut it in La Liga?!

Dream the fcuk on...

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
It is happening probably

Now everyone will say he is sad for coming because of what he said "unfortunately"

Well I don't know,seems like he was ok at Euro for now,and one of best Portugal players,if we keep Andre might be good,Nani right,Andre left or middle,and someone on left (Kostic or someone) and if we can dream and take Mata could be fun (Mata left Andre middle Nani right) and they could easily switch positions.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Nani is a decent player who scores goals, although he's quite greedy. He's a good signing at that price and I think he'll do a lot better for you than you all seem to think he will.

·
Administrator
24,773 Posts
great move for nani...terrible for valencia imo...he's so past his form, its not even a joke, he's having an euro way above what i thought he might have (still think rafa should play ahead of him), and i think valencia fell for it

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
They are trying to offload Piatti, De Paul, Negredo, and Rodrigo said his normal position is striker and asked Ayestaran to play him there for few games to see if he is ok there and if he is not he can play him wherever he wants,so actualy it is Fede, Bakkali and Mina and now Nani, Fede is still unknown,he could leave or go to loan,Bakkali to young, Mina too.

I am not saying there weren't other better options for right winger,just that I think this is ok move,maybe could be few milllions less but we will see.

And also they are planning to buy other left winger (Kostic or someone) so that probably means many of this current players mentioned will leave,its just that they have high wages and noone wants them,and also they don't want to leave to some shit club (Negredo, Piatti, already said that, Santos also said he hopes he will stay)...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts