Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, romania, I thought you were so great. I thought you were the best in EE. I thought you were better than Poland. Thats what you guys said over and over again. Guess what, Poland is going to the WC. You arent. Good job getting beaten by Slovenia. HAHAHAAHHA World class my ass:)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES:) Its fun. Its a lot of fun. I hope David, lupisor luppetto, EclipsE, and all those who for months have been so high on themselves red it and think. And I hope it hurts them, because hey, I dont like them. Im so happy romania is out. You got what you had coming. I hope this shuts you cocky romanians up for at least a while, well, at least half a year. And remember, only 2 more years to another failed eliminations for romania. he he he Something to look forward to while you watch the WC on tv, and dont see romania:)

:) :D ;) :tongue: :cool: :rolleyes: :angel: :nasty: :strong: :smileani: :drool: :proud: :crazy: :hopefull: :flirt: :sweeteye: :excited: :rollani: :happy: :howler: :angel: :rolleyes: :D :) :D ;) :tongue: :cool: :rolleyes: :angel: :nasty: :strong: :smileani: :drool: :proud: :crazy: :hopefull: :flirt: :sweeteye: :excited: :rollani: :happy: :howler: :angel: :rolleyes: :D :) :D ;) :tongue: :cool: :rolleyes: :angel: :nasty: :strong: :smileani: :drool: :proud: :crazy: :hopefull: :flirt: :sweeteye: :excited: :rollani: :happy: :howler: :angel: :rolleyes: :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Poland qualified for the World Cup? I thought they were called Nigeria.....

transferring players by NTs sucks

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No reason to be bitter just cause no one wants to immigrate to romania. I mean, maybe in 50 years when half of your country isnt unemployed and starving, and the other half working for 50 bucks a month, maybe someone will actually want to live there instead of wanting to leave.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Haha, the 'great' ambassador of the Polish people that every Pole wishes didn't exist is back! I'm sure your fellow Poles are very happy that you are back to embarass Poland and Poles everywhere ;) :rolleyes::

And yes Poland qualified and Romania didn't, but other powerhouse nations didn't either, or do you think Poland is also better than the Netherlands and Yugoslavia? But of course you would because you seem to not take your antipsychotic medication like you need to.

And don't worry we still have better players than Poland, immigrants that you bend the rules to naturalize included ;) love and kisses to you, and in spite of sad, vindictive, immature, vitriolic idiots such as yourself, I hope Poland does well in the next WC :D

·
Banned
3,659 Posts
Lech a.k.a RPP said:
So, romania, I thought you were so great. I thought you were the best in EE. I thought you were better than Poland. Thats what you guys said over and over again. Guess what, Poland is going to the WC. You arent. Good job getting beaten by Slovenia. HAHAHAAHHA World class my ass:)
Congratulations. Why don't you go and kiss your father's ass instead? You should be thankful to him for turning his computer on which procedure - i suppose - would have been a really big challenge for you...

·
Banned
36,097 Posts
DacoRoman said:
, or do you think Poland is also better than ... Yugoslavia? But of course you would because you seem to not take your antipsychotic medication like you need to.

hmm, yes, I think so, that's a given there bud.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
You know what lech, go eat a D I C K . I don't give a s hit what you think about our team not qualfying. Now I'll be secretly hoping for two things:

1) Poland gets their ass whipped at the WC in the group stages
2) Poland draws in the same group as Romania for EURO2004. This I really wish would come true.

Until then, good bye jackoff

·
International
9,682 Posts
Lech a.k.a RPP said:
No reason to be bitter just cause no one wants to immigrate to romania. I mean, maybe in 50 years when half of your country isnt unemployed and starving, and the other half working for 50 bucks a month, maybe someone will actually want to live there instead of wanting to leave.
This is patchetic lech. We may starve, we may be unemployed, we won't go to the WC, we might have the most AIDS infected people per 1000 citizens in Europe, we might be having more homeless dogs than everyone, but we're living, despite living 14 years less than an Occidental as reports are showing. So be happy, cause I'll die 14 years earlier than you. And I am proud. Why am I proud? Because I am Romanian. I got used to living in this country. This is the country of all possibilities, and not the USA. Romanians are a disease to this world. We're contagious, and if you don't want us, we want you.

About immigrating: this is more patchetic. If you'd like to know, quite a large amount of people are immigrating to Romania, so they could later immigrate to WE. and if you think the immigrationg rate is directly propotional with the economical status of a country, then you're half wrong. Look at those hundreds of French, Germans or Belges paedophileswho come to Romania just to abuse children. I won't hesitate to cut the throat of any of those immigrating paedophiles if I'd have the opportunity to meet them. So, give us all a break with those immigration issues.

Thanks for listening me, and I think I'll still catch about 8 of the next WC's, so it will be plenty of time to see Romania in a WC again. If not, then it is not 'an end of a country' [RO translation: capat de tara].

We'll meet in May for a freindly. My pathetic country will be a sparring partner for a country who qualified for the WC. So, if you won't beat us you'll have no excuse, since you're the ones going to the WC.

Thread closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.