Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nakata at the start of the season was in good form for Perugia, has Nanami played for Venezia lately, i have not seen him play.

I would say it was Nakata purly for the form at Perugia, and the odd game when he has played AM for Roma.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think Nakata is better since he did made some contributions in Perugia AND Roma, which is not easy since he had to fit into a new team. If Nakata can find a comfortable position maybe he can display his true talent next season.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Nakata is a better player than Nanami,plus Nanami doesnt have the best of years so far...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
nakata is the best one this year.
venezia is going to serie b i think.
what will happen to nanami?
i think perugia or bologna want him

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely Nakata has proved to be the better. As for Nanami, he has not been lucky this season, Venezia has changed coaches few times this year and the tactics have shifted everytime. On some games Nanami doesn't even make it onto the bench. He is asking to be transfered at the end of the season. Some of the clubs that he is looking into are Serie B teams that will be playing in Serie A next season.

I heard that Ortega of Parma might move to Napoli counting that they make it into Serie A next season. If this happens who is going to fill that role???? I hope it's not Nakata or Totti. any thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What role?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts