Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In some countries clubs don't put the names of the players in the back of their kit .. do u guys think that putting the player name in his kit makes any difference to him , to fans and the club ? or it's just useless ?! :confused:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
The first two posts by you are NEW THREADS. What's the story morning glory? It would be much better if you peruse through the board and reply rather than opening new threads right at the start.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
amr_yassin said:
In some countries clubs don't put the names of the players in the back of their kit .. do u guys think that putting the player name in his kit makes any difference to him , to fans and the club ? or it's just useless ?! :confused:
It makes the difference... in the marketing section.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haroon said:
The first two posts by you are NEW THREADS. What's the story morning glory? It would be much better if you peruse through the board and reply rather than opening new threads right at the start.
Thanks for the advice which i will not gonna follow .. because i have the right to do what i see suitable for me, it would rather be better to reply on the thread or welcome the new member !

OMG what a start here !!! :confused: Anyway Thank you Mr.Haroon

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
amr_yassin said:
Thanks for the advice which i will not gonna follow .. because i have the right to do what i see suitable for me, it would rather be better to reply on the thread or welcome the new member !

OMG what a start here !!! :confused: Anyway Thank you Mr.Haroon
Whatever.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Haroon, does it make any difference? They're relevant football topics, so leave the guy alone and stop throwing your weight around needlessly

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Look at the time that was posted Green Hornet and Shayan! :D

It's just that rookies come here to open new threads as their first posts and then go away. This fella would be the 6th or 7th one this year. :stuckup:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
So what? Is it any worse than the crap that Dagoods and Johnny Knoxville come and post? Hes made a possibly interesting post, unlike some of the idiotic crap those two mentioned do

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And sure thanks to the rest of the guys tried to defend the new comer !
and to make it clear to Mr Haroon and others of his same (kind) i'm here in my extra time ! i got a job family and other things to do ..i love football i love people (good people) when ifind anytime to come and participate and have fun i do it at once ..so no need to go in stupid discussions and useless fights !
thanks again to 'The Green One ' 'The Merengue' and other posters in that thread except The haroon thing

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Haroon said:
Look at the time that was posted Green Hornet and Shayan! :D

It's just that rookies come here to open new threads as their first posts and then go away. This fella would be the 6th or 7th one this year. :stuckup:
i started on a thread on my first post premiership top 10 ever, and still going strong now :star: :tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts