·
Registered
44,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pls change Khalid's name to Chungus.

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
Buy XT from VS and update it if you want this thread to not be closed.

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
That's a good point. How much does it cost to buy this website?

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
I actually e-mailed VS once to inquire about that, never heard back. I guess they didn't take me seriously. Too bad for them, they just missed out on a blockbuster deal.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
VS' owner doesn't care about money. He has more money than he knows what to do with. That's why he began buying up all those sports-related internet forums. He wants to own them all. Not have money. You could offer $10 million for XT and he wouldn't take it.

·
Registered
44,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VS' owner doesn't care about money. He has more money than he knows what to do with. That's why he began buying up all those sports-related internet forums. He wants to own them all. Not have money. You could offer $10 million for XT and he wouldn't take it.
Sounds like he also has an incipient bad mouth. :mad:

·
Registered
44,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Sounds like an idiot.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
He inherited his wealth. It's not uncommon for such people to act carelessly about it.
Yeah people who inherit wealth but weren't trained on money are usually stupid and worthless

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Can I get my named changed to Shmrkela?

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
'Bobby Bitch' is fine too

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.