Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw him in japans game against Belguim and i was impressed. He was very good sometimes and when he got the ball he always came up with an idea.

What do you think about his chances in Parma next year? Do you think he will be a succes or ?

I know that Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd has shown intrest in him but we must keep him. What he needs i a coah who knows him as a player.

He is only 25 years old and has his best years in front of him.

:)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Ya, he was very impressive in the match against Belgium. And if I am not wrong, he started on the left for that match right? And slowly he ran more towards the centre.. I want him to stay... At least he proved that he can play on the left..

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I hope for him to stay, he should get more of a major role, he should be seen as one of the top players like Veron is with Argentina he relishes being on the ball and he is a real playmaker, Lamouchi should be the ball winner giving it to Nakata where he can be dangerous and has many able strikers infront of him to set up.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think Nakata was good but the Belgian defenders were keeping him well. He really started at the left. It is good that he can play well there.

He could really advance more and can reach the highest level but I'm not sure about it. Japanese players are not enough strong! They are always running around the pitch, jumping here-jumping there, making karate-kicks, but they don't have the real talent what is needed to football... The Europeans can easily pull them away from themselves.
But this not means that Nakata can not become a real star like Veron, Totti or Zidane...:D

My oppinion is the same as yours: we should keep him!

·
Registered
114 Posts
European may be storonger but I thought those Japanese players are faster and smarter.

Also, I think there are a lot of Japanese players who is more talented than the european players. We just does not know them.

There are not so much differences anymore between the european football and the the rest of the world football.

As for Nakata, he was the only person who could replace Totti when he was in Roma. He is that good!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
He was better against Russia! I'm getting like him better and better and I symphatize with the Japanese team! I'm pride that he is a Parma player!

Nakata fasza gyerek!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts