Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma has put Hidetoshi Nakata on the transfer list!
The Japanese, who was bought for 28,5 Mio. Euro in the beginning of the season scored only once in 14 games and gave no assist!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Source?

If we can get around €25M for him I'm all for it. But if we get less than €20M we should keep him and hope that he improves his value (or his form) over the WC.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I'm having a hard time believing he's on the transferlist. Could you please put up the source??

If it were to be true, there's no other way then 4-4-2 next season. The formation we play with now is a pretty improvised one fitting our squad. If we sell both Micoud and Nakata, I can't see it any other way then this.

So the new coach (in the summer) must play 4-4-2, cos there's no way we will sell Nakata and Micoud, just to buy a new playmaker in the summer. Again!

I actually think Nakata will be usefull in the spring. In this formation he could cover both for marchionni (playing more in the centre), or Lamouchi (as he allready have done a few matches, with some succes).

Also his value may rise after the WC.
But if we get a good bid for him, and he's no longer in the plans, we should sell him. But then I really hope we buy a needed player for those money.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
There is no thing as "transfer list" in italy. Not officially at least.

And yes, name source!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
naa i have hard to belive on that......Parma wants to wait to the after summer to sell nakata.....WC IS COMING!!:D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Where is the trnsfer list?
Can someone write it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts