Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nakata is showing great perfomance since loaned to Bologna.

Prandelli DID NOT let him play in central midfielder as Hide wishes...

But Mazzone gave him central and free role position, so Perugia&Roma's Hide is back again... What a fantastic plays game by game...

I miss him..

poor Prandelli..

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
It has nothing to do with Prandelli...Nakata has been played in all positions...none have suited him whilst at Parma, at least not in terms of playing well...he would play 1 or 2 games good then suddenly play average or below average. Tis a curse...:dazed:

But good for him...I hope he continues to do well...then Bologna can look forward to buying him in the summer. :) :cool:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I dont blame parma coach. Well since he is performing well, thats a good news for parma as his market value will rise and eventually parma can sell him off for a high bidding price.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
The Nakata of Roma? You mean the star of Roma's bench? The most flamboyant bench warmer of that time?

Nakata had many chances ALL OVER the Parma midfield & consistently under-performed. So go away until you know what you are talking about, thanks.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
guys i can't understand where people found him great yesterday!!!
Only because scored one goal????? The best in field yesterday was Locatelli! Nakata scored and stop! ah,no i forget the bad foul he made to our Pazienza, he's out because Nakata "killed" his ankle.

I think the journalists are a bit exaggerate in ratings of Nakata!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
guys i can't understand where people found him great yesterday!!!
Only because scored one goal????? The best in field yesterday was Locatelli! Nakata scored and stop! ah,no i forget the bad foul he made to our Pazienza, he's out because Nakata "killed" his ankle.

I think the journalists are a bit exaggerate in ratings of Nakata!
But here is now doubt that since he has come to Bologna...there has been a change in-form...so the media will take it as Nakata changing Bologna's fortunes. Which could be true...

It's all good though...I don't regret the club letting him go....it good for all him and the club.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
for me is not so true! And not only for me but for more Bologna supporters the team is better since Locatelli is back
Locatelli is really good...I remember a few years ago he scored against Parma and I started to follow his progress with Bologna more and since then I always thought he should have been given his chance to play for Italy...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
GaGa said:
Locatelli is really good...I remember a few years ago he scored against Parma and I started to follow his progress with Bologna more and since then I always thought he should have been given his chance to play for Italy...
:depress: ...and he was one of our ex lovely players:depress: ...i still follow him for that:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Nakata was very inconsistent in Roma too, he had two great games I can think of and quite a few disappointing ones. I was extremely happy when we sold him for that huge fee.
In Parma he got many chances, but every time I watched him play for them he sucked.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Demandred said:
Nakata was very inconsistent in Roma too, he had two great games I can think of and quite a few disappointing ones. I was extremely happy when we sold him for that huge fee.
That's what I thought of him at Roma too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When I think of negative opinions about Nakata here, I realize that when surrounding people try that a unique player cannot perform well, he is not able to perform well in football.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Tak said:
When I think of negative opinions about Nakata here, I realize that when surrounding people try that a unique player cannot perform well, he is not able to perform well in football.
What are you on about? He had his chaces was given anything he wanted at Parma...was made captain during the first few weeks with the club...was given all the comforts and support to try to get him to perform and do well and he never produced.
Simple as that for the price we paid for him we couldn't afford to not do otherwise, we didn't buy him to bench warm that's for sure.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
It's very simple, GaGa. He's defending his countryman.

Read his post like that: "It's YOUR CLUB's problem if a player does not perform well. Your coach is simply not good enough to know how to use Nakata properly. He is the best! How dare you people diss him our national hero?!"

Click on "more posts" under this person and you know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shanie said:
It's very simple, GaGa. He's defending his countryman.

Read his post like that: "It's YOUR CLUB's problem if a player does not perform well. Your coach is simply not good enough to know how to use Nakata properly. He is the best! How dare you people diss him our national hero?!"

Click on "more posts" under this person and you know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:
:D Ah yes he is very patriotic and loyal to Nakata....

Oh well...Parma was just wasn't for him...

·
Registered
561 Posts
Just found this thread. My theory about Nakata is that the freedom he found in Italy, and the fact he was with a team with low expectations, meant that he had no burden on his shoulders. At Roma, he suffered from form (not playing as much as he did in Perugia), although his contributions were at times truly world class.

At Parma, he had a huge fee, a little complacency (after the Roma experience he was now, he thought, the number one in his team in his position) and of course it went wrong. Still managed to win (ok, help to win) the Coppa v Juve, but overall a bad move to Parma.

With Bologna, he is with a coach he respects, who respects him. He has been given his chance, and he has taken it well. He looks more relaxed than before, and in good condition.

Arianna, Nakata rarely fouls, and when he does, I've never seen a malicious fould from him. He is the best choice for Japan as captain, and should be a key player tonight v Oman, in the first WC2006 qualifying game.

And yes, Locatelli is class. :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Rino said:

Arianna, Nakata rarely fouls, and when he does, I've never seen a malicious fould from him.
Yes that's right... but damnit against us is happened...he made a bad foul to our little Pazienza:depress: ...and he's still out cuz have pain to his ankle

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
Yes that's right... but damnit against us is happened...he made a bad foul to our little Pazienza:depress: ...and he's still out cuz have pain to his ankle
Maybe as his name suggests it's going to take time...*Badda* *Bing* :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts