Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hidetoshi Nakata could move to Chelsea in a straight swap for Emanuel Petit. A report in the Star claims that Parma’s new boss Claudio Prandelli wants to take the French international midfielder in a straight swap. However, Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri is reported to be worried about the Japanese player’s international commitments.

Yeah, sure... :rolleyes: No money or nothing. Just ship us that injury prone has been Petit and we'll be more and happy...

Seriously, if they pull this stunt on us for real I'll start to hate Parma. :fero:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I read that it will be Petit and £8m. Why the hell do we want Petit when he is in his 30's when we are trying to bring in a youth plan. Nakata will come good next season, and I definitely think we should keep him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Nakata is staying for sure. Just see Prandelli's comments in his presentation press conference.

After all, whether he plays good or not, he brings money to the Tanzis and this is what matters the most...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AMOROSO! said:
Nakata is staying for sure. Just see Prandelli's comments in his presentation press conference.

After all, whether he plays good or not, he brings money to the Tanzis and this is what matters the most...

Come on Amo, Nakata is a great player and we should be happy to keep him. I'm sure we'll keep Frey as well. So the "only" stars we'll sell are Cannavaro and Di Vaio. Cannavaro was exptected and since you've never been a fan of Di Vaio I really don't see why you should be so cranky about the whole thing... :)

Taniz has said that Parma won't buy until after the world cup. So I think we should wait until August before we judge. And remember, we can't have the same expectations as we once had before a mercato. I think we all must get that through are biased minds. I'm not particulary bothered though as I've seen what "good" our recent big money purchases have done for us.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes but some moves must be made early (Adani) or risk not be made at all. To tell you the truth, I'll be extra upset if we don't keep Ferrari and loose Adani... they both want to play for us, and they are good players, why not grab them???

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Check this out:

Federico Pastorello, procuratore di Stefano Fiore, ha dichiarato in esclusiva a Calciomanager.it: "Fiore può effettivamente tornare al Parma. La Lazio vuole Di Vaio, il mio assistito può essere l'arma giusta, gode di grande considerazione nel club ducale, sarebbe l'uomo esperto, comunque ancora giovane, da inserire in un gruppo emergente. So che Lazio e Parma sono in contatto".
Federico Pastorello, manager of Stefano Fiore, has declared exclusively at Calciomanager.it: "Fiore could effectivelly return at Parma. Lazio wants Di Vaio, my client could be the right "amo", since he is valued and considered a lot from Parma, he will be the man with the experience, though still young, to insert in an emerging team. I know that Lazio and Parma are in contact".

It is said that Cragnotti offered Fiore, ***** and 6 million euros. I can swallow Fiore if he plays like he played lately, but I don't want *****, especially if it means loosing out on Adani or Ferrari (since the other two central defenders are Bonera and Cannavarino)...

I'd prefer selling Di Vaio to Juve for Mutu and buy Fiore on our own...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What do you guys think of Fiore? You know I'm not his biggest fan, but perhaps he could help us. He had some very good games for Lazio at the end of the season...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I am a big fan of Fiore. He would be perfekt in our team. He can also play to the left and that is a very good thing. What about this midfield.

_Fiore___Appiah__Lamouchi___Nakata__

Nakata would have the role that Doni has in Atalanta. He should seek in too the middle. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
There could be some truth to this, as Nakata rushed back to Italy after the friendly match he played with Japanese National Team in Norway. He went back to Italy to meet with his agent and probably he was informed about Chelsea's intrest in him. Its always the agent who is testing the water with their high profile players, I mean I think the agent makes money when the player is sold and bought. However, I don't think Nakata will be leaving Parma. He seems to be in the plans of Prandelli and unless Parma is seeking another player to replace Nakata this won't happen. I want Nakata to stay afterall leaving after an half hearted effort is a shame.

I can see why Tanzi won't buy until after the World Cup. You can judge their performance among the Worlds best, and you can also know how popular that player can be in their country. These days football is about making money off the field and on the field. By judging next years line up and influx of youth, I won't be surprised if we buy another young player.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I think Sabri will stay
Next yr is gonna be an interesting adventure
I don't really care who we buy as long as whoever we buy wants to play for us and has balls
If Di VAio really wnats to go rot on the Juve bench let him its no skin off our noses
i'm sure we will replace him with a low cost alterantive
Rememeber throughout our history our best signings have been relatively in expensive
we have only been burnt when we went for high profile signings.
All we really need to do this summer is keep the young guys and jsut bring a bit of experience.
i do agree us delaying over Adani is a bit silly
if Juve wnat di vaio and we get mutu and micollo in to replce him i for one will not cry over this
we need to confirm all our current players we want
also we need to show respect to our long serveing memebers and let them know where they stand.
Ps. do we still own Alex ?
And what are we doing with Montano ?

·
Registered
658 Posts
About Nakata he is worth too much in advertisng etc.. for us to part with him so soon its not like we are losing money on him
And he will get better he has the talent so we should keep him

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I wanna keep Nakata but Petit is having a great game against Beligum. Also, out of our price range but what a player Djibril Cisse is, give him 3 years and he will be the best player in the world.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Petit is maybe the player I dislike most in the world of football, so let's just say that I would like him as far away from Parma as possible. And I would like Nakata to stay too.

About Fiore, I dunno. He's not so consistant, and I have trouble seeing how he and Nakata would work togheter in a 4 man midfield. I don't especially like the idea of playing fiore on the left. I rather have a normal wide leftwinger on that position.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts