Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drogba May Leave Chelsea – Uncle

Didier Drogba’s uncle says the striker may leave Chelsea if he continues to be booed.
The Ivory Coast man, never a favourite with the fans, was jeered by his own supporters after going to ground following a challenge from Manchester City’s Richard Dunne on Saturday.

Video evidence supported manager Jose Mourinho’s claim that Drogba had been caught accidentally by a stray finger, but the player’s past diving controversies appear to have coloured certain Chelsea fans’ opinion of the player.

Drogba's uncle, Michel Goba, told The Sun: "I believe Didier could leave if he kept hearing whistling from the Chelsea supporters. He is being made to feel very alone at the moment.

"He simply cannot understand how he can be elected man of the match and have some of Chelsea's own supporters turn against him. He is very disappointed by that.

"It is not right that Didier should carry all that people complain about in modern football on his own back.

"It would not surprise me if he looked to go elsewhere in the event some Chelsea fans keep insulting him."

The player himself said: "I can understand if they are unhappy when I don't play well, but wherever I play I always give everything for my team, and I always have a lot of respect for my shirt and my club."

GOAL.COM

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
If he chose to go, another Big Guy will just be there in Stamford Bridge.

When Drogba is given sufficient support, he can score a hell lot. The Chelsea's tactical Lone striker system makes him very underrated. He is physically Great in the box, with fantastic headers.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this MAY perhaps add credance to the rumour that Jose is leaving for Inter perhaps... or whatever..

I dont know tho..

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
finally, get one of the most cheating players out of the english league. I hope the story is true cos i can't stand the guy

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
fizzi_g said:
finally, get one of the most cheating players out of the english league. I hope the story is true cos i can't stand the guy
Amen, he can piss right off.

Rob - Its been on the BBC, papers and so on.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
got to give chelsea fans credit I never expected to see fans booing their own player even when he' scored for them and they about to win a title.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts