Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Sakaliev's contract for one year is already a fact there are many things which remain unclear. Portochanov said several times 'no' to CSKA's offer. At least for me the whole affair was extremely irritating. Ther is nothing wrong when a given club looks for the best offer but what is Portochanov waiting for-Milan or Real to come and buy his players? Portochanov has become paranoic in his desires to get to the maximum. I think he has forgotten that he's living on the Balkans while he is trying to sell a Bulgarian player to a Bulgarian club at a euro price.One starts to have the feeling that Portochanov has turned Naftex into a cage (I don't wanna call it 'a prison' because the players still get money for playing) from which there is no escape. And Sakaliev is not the only one who has suffered from this regime. Portochanov was the one who didn't let Radostin Kishishev sign with Bayern, wasn't he? I don't know about you guys but in my opinion Portochanov won't give Sakaliev to CSKA after this one-year contract expires ...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts