Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
17,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing this fread early this week for Danish, in case he has a panic attack about it.

Hopefully Eriksen is fit to start. Gags d'Or was a shambles.

·
Registered
17,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sassuolo have conceded 11 in their last 6 games

In that time they've lost to Spezia and Udinese but managed to draw with Napoli and beat Verona.

Also 7 conceded in their last 3.

Poor defense. It would take a miracle to stop this Inter team from scoring at least twice. I would expect us to score 3 TBH.

Berardi is on 9 goals for the season. Would be a great summer signing if some cash comes in, if only to stop the annual ownage of our defense. Although he somewhat amazingly didn't score back in November

·
Registered
17,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sassuolo rotate their fullbacks quite a bit BTW. None really seem to be very good out of Toljan (Dortmund loanee), Rogerio, Muldur, Kyriakopoulos (one assist between them this season, LOL)

Their main wide players - Berardi, Đuričić and Boga - have 8 assists between them.

They have scored more goals than Lazio this season though (granted, not all that difficult)

·
Registered
63,816 Posts
Poor defense. It would take a miracle to stop this Inter team from scoring at least twice. I would expect us to score 3 TBH.
🤦‍♂️

@Firdaus

It's Sassuolo of all teams so let's not get cocky.

As for Berardi, he has scored against us in 14-15, 15-16, 17-18, 18-19 and 19-20. Damn...

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
46,488 Posts
Didn't he do this before our match vs Udinese? 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
17,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep

The players read the thread and decided to underperform due to my cockiness

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Yep

The players read the thread and decided to underperform due to my cockiness
That’s not how it works. The football gods who monitor Xtratime saw your comment and made the players think this was going to be too easy. The gods also saw my lol comment, thought I was an Inter fan and decided Inter should be punished for such cockiness.

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Should be added that the gods considered to make Inter lose but decided a draw would be fair in the light of N4L passionately arguing that the match wouldn’t be easy at all.

·
Registered
63,816 Posts
I checked and no, I didn't see any overly confident posts from red before Udinese.

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
I checked and no, I didn't see any overly confident posts from red before Udinese.

That’s the post I was referring to.

·
Registered
63,816 Posts
Aha I see. That is quite an arrogant comment from red.

Will cut red some slack though, that Udinese match would have been an Inter win had camelface started the thread as he started the juve match thread and Inter won so he had to do Udinese afterwards too.

Blatant disregard for forum protocol.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
17,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That’s not how it works. The football gods who monitor Xtratime saw your comment and made the players think this was going to be too easy. The gods also saw my lol comment, thought I was an Inter fan and decided Inter should be punished for such cockiness.
LOL

·
Registered
17,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remember all:

Sassuolo have Torino away on Wednesday afternoon.

Tough for them.

·
Registered
63,816 Posts
Doesn't matter, Consigli turns to Neuer and Berardi becomes Lewandowski when they face Inter.

We are winless against Sassuolo in Milano in the last 5 seasons.

·
Registered
63,816 Posts
@Laudrup :D

Obviously the 20-21 part of the quote is wrong, Eriksen means 19-20.

·
Registered
17,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doesn't matter, Consigli turns to Neuer and Berardi becomes Lewandowski when they face Inter.

We are winless against Sassuolo in Milano in the last 5 seasons.
And Scudetto-less in 10

Time to break the duck

·
Registered
63,816 Posts
10 seasons yeah, 11 years since 2010.

I like ducks. Like Daffy and Donald Duck, and eating them. Not eating Daffy and Donald but real ducks. And duck soup yum yum

I guess I digressed a bit.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts