1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
dunno, but i'm more gutted at the fact that RvP and Clichy didn't play. :cry:

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Is Agathe from Cannes ? If so then it seems you guys got him tied. Msn.co.uk is reporting so atleast...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
16-year-old Carl Parisio has joined the growing list of teenagers at Highbury. He joins Arsenal on a free transfer as he had not signed a professional contract with former club Cannes.

Arsenal however, decided to pay Cannes a compensation fee. This is most probably to maintain a good relationship with a club known for grooming big names. Such players as Patrick Vieira and Zinedine Zidane were groomed at the Cannes Youth Academy.

must have been this guy. im not thrilled, another kid

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Yes I am getting bored myself with so many kids. i even forget their names now and I like Arsenal of course. Living in the area and all...

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Heard you lads are looking to win the league in the year 2015? That true? Henry will be on crutches by then and Wenger shall be even blinder than before :tongue: I always knew Wenger liked kids but he is obviously a pedo :howler:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I was just about to say the same thing Russell... got to be a pedo...

·
63,337 Posts
I don't think so lads, even if he did want them for sexual purposes i think you can't be called a pedo if you have it off with a 16 year old anymore. :D

though maybe you have more experience in sex law than me.

·
63,337 Posts
I'm always pleased when people remind me that Hansen is a know nothing **** though who thinks he knows everything. ;)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I'm always pleased when people remind me that Hansen is a know nothing **** though who thinks he knows everything. ;)
Hansen isn't all that bad, perhaps you just don't like his Northern Bias? :D

·
63,337 Posts
Russell said:
Hansen isn't all that bad, perhaps you just don't like his Northern Bias? :D
he's terrible i just hate the way he always go't to extremes.

someone can play a good pass and to him it iis "perfection", or someone can lose their marker and it is "abysmal"

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Jens,

you need someone to upload the clip from Scotland -v- Russia during the 1982 world cup where Hansen takes out his team mate Willie Miller allowing the Russian to go through and score.

In a bizarre twist Scotland went out of the tournament on goal difference.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts