Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
aka post#3000...

Well, the Wr.Viktoria-Platz is for sure a nice stadium. :)
1€ entrance fee, for 4 games (1reserve- , 2youth- and of course the main game).
Nice "Verpflegung", not only the obligate Burenheidl, but also Chicken Wings. Just like at the Hohe Warte, beer costs 2,40€ (we are of course talking about a Krügerl ;)).

The game was pretty good, too, rather unexpected, considering Oberliga A is like the 5th Austrian division.
A quick goal for FavAC after 8 minutes, by none other than goalgetter Tommy Weigl, who picked up an injury during the goal and celebrated it by lying on the ground (to quote some FavAC-fans behind me: "Tor! Joooooooooo...oi...oje..."). 3 minutes later ('11) he had to get substituted. It looked like some sort of "Kreuzband"-injury, at least that´s what Weigl himself said.
Just before halftime, a nice goal by Wr. Viktoria (I can´t really tell if it was a direct corner, but it for sure looked cool :cool: ).
Halftime 1:1

2nd halftime again dominated by the :star:Favoritner:star: side, who managed to score two well deserved goals (actually only one, as the 1:2 was an own goal) and finish the game with 3:1.

SC Wr. Viktoria - FavAC 1:3 (1:1)
:)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Oh, I thought you mean Hellas Kagran vs. Donaufeld....;)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since Donaufeld (Wiener Liga) and Fifty Kagran (Oberliga B) are playing in different divisions... ;)

Attending Oberliga B-games, pah, I ain´t no freak... ;)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
:D

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...so I dearly hope we won't have to host a "Oberliga - einmal und nie wieder" thread here....... ;)

PMDF

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That´d be quite a good idea, since the FavAC-ground is much nearer to me than Döbling. ;)
But since they´ll (most likely) play WienerLiga next year... :)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
6 games to go, 4 points ahead of Post... :)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
PM for you, Mr. First Vienna..:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Mx, in today's combined "Ostliga - einmal und nie wieder" and "My view on today's big game in Vienna" news, a relaxing win from Amateure against FAC. So looks like there will be two nice FVFC-Amateure games next season. Maybe we should go then.

And also, as for the "private investor wants to buy Hohe Warte" rumors, any secret information at hand at anybody ?

PMDF

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All I know is that we´ll lose the Hohe Warte as home ground for about a 1/2 season, because they build a new tribune.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...where you'll play then ?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That´s not decided yet.
If the Wr. Viktoria-ground wasn´t synthetic, it´d have my vote already. ;)

For the reason of living quite near, the Horr-stadium would be a good alternative.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...well, if the mysterious private investor is Frankie, then you might play on Horrwies'n with us and then we play Hohe Warte Bowl with you when the thing is built........

;)

PMDF

1 - 14 of 14 Posts