Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
ADMINS:

Proposal: Give me access to the Admin Panel for ONE HOUR. I will "fix the glitch" with respect to SZ.....

and Phony MaTony too....

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Damn son, new low for XT..banning someone from changing their own damn profile..:facepalm:

As much as I like Sz's avatar (the true Hungarian alpha male), it's time to rectify this shit and save some face.

·
Registered
57,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I‘d appreciate it if at least one Admin answers to my request

even if it is like, „sorry szöv but you‘re a major cvnt and thus deserve this blocking for a lifetime“ or „fvck off szöv that blocking is extended to 1 year“ but at least comment something

and once again, I promise I will never put up Auschwitz, Dachau & cia as my teams ever again, nor will I do tasteless jokes about marriage

:angel:

·
General Iordanescu
28,667 Posts
Ahh szövi just wait until the site goes tits up again... probably during Euro 2020 they will do a massive upgrade again :howler:

·
Master Debater
20,684 Posts

·
Registered
57,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
I always knew you weren't cut out for politics.

Getting signatures from people like HS, Dmitry and Beno is more likely to hurt your cause than help it.
doesnt matter when you‘re desperate plus I would help them too in any way possible when they‘re in trouble

thank you for coming in, my friend

also good to see you, you havent been around much lately

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
I‘d appreciate it if at least one Admin answers to my request

even if it is like, „sorry szöv but you‘re a major cvnt and thus deserve this blocking for a lifetime“ or „fvck off szöv that blocking is extended to 1 year“ but at least comment something

and once again, I promise I will never put up Auschwitz, Dachau & cia as my teams ever again, nor will I do tasteless jokes about marriage

:angel:

been away from the pc for a few days and u scared me when i 1st saw this cry for help :D

u are giving your word;)

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
Who the **** is Juan Camillo?
I suppose it is that mexican guy IB once found in Facebook and assumed it was me, because it was the only Camilo in the world and all latin americans were mexicans.

·
Administrator
52,887 Posts
Damn son, new low for XT..banning someone from changing their own damn profile..:facepalm:

As much as I like Sz's avatar (the true Hungarian alpha male), it's time to rectify this shit and save some face.
I like you so I will be straight. How is it a new low to take away user rights ONLY from someone who thought it was funny to use it to mock/insult a tragedy like the holocaust?

If anything the low wasn't just his own behaviour, but that he escaped a ban at that time.

That regrettable leniency only happened because he is someone we all "know", but it doesn't make it any less unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Inácio and Reza

·
Registered
57,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
been away from the pc for a few days and u scared me when i 1st saw this cry for help :D

u are giving your word;)
:hug: :heart:

thank you, b.leza, I know you would come to help me

feels like I'm finally alive again :wee:

just hope now these things are not mocking anyone, because I'm unsure when it does and when not ( as for the original incident, I would have never in my wildest imagination thought it could insult anyone, except maybe for my wife and her family but they are actually lol-ing at it, that's why I wanted to share that satire in the first place because you lot here are MY family)

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
How did things ever get so far?:hmm: I don't know:facepalm: It's so unfortunate....so unnecessary:( If Ana agrees, I'm willing to let things go on the way they were before:wee: I hoped that we could come here and reason together, and as a reasonable man, I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to find a peaceful solution to this problem.

Then we are agreed, SZ will be allowed to change his USER CP....but controlled. I'll give my protection in the Lounge and in Chat, and there will be the peace:hug:

:stuckup:

·
Administrator
52,887 Posts
Pointless thread closed since it matter is at end.

Just a helpful warning: Any future similar distasteful transgressions wont lead to any User CP restrictions but direct outright bans.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts

·
Administrator
823 Posts
Dear Admins,

I know I was a bad boy and been punished accordingly, but that was a 6 months now and I repent and I herewith try ask for your courtesy to reactivate my User CP functions again

in User CP, I can’t edit my details, avatar and options, plus I can’t view attached images in others‘ posts
says you're user permissions are okay. what's the error that you're getting when you try to change your user detail? specifically.

Lee

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.