Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pabo Mastreoni

He bitch slapped Rui costa , He bitch slapped ur euro mids in da 2002 wc, he bitch slapped ballack , he bitch slapped da brazileiros! The US destroyer midfielder cool dude....Pabo Mastreoni! Coming to bitch slap ur #10s at a stadium near u this summer!! No Non euro mids are permitted!

U R GONNA GET SLAPPED!!!!!!!!BITCH SLAPPED!!!! I WILL CALL THEIR MAMMAS CUZ SOMEBODY IS ABT TO GET SLAPPED! :lala:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Is he any relation to Pablo Mastroeni? I doubt it, because he's absoloutely gash.

The other guy sounds good....based on the amount of people he has, or will, bitchslap obviously.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Julian81 said:
Mastroeni looks like Satan.

yup..hes gonna cause hell this summer

·
Administrator
52,450 Posts
Where does this bitchslapper play again? If he is the zen master of bitchslapping, how come he isn't playing in one of the big bitchslapping leaugues/teams.

·
Registered
45,552 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Pabo Mastreoni
He bitch slapped Rui costa , He bitch slapped ur euro mids in da 2002 wc, he bitch slapped ballack , he bitch slapped da brazileiros! The US destroyer midfielder cool dude....Pabo Mastreoni! Coming to bitch slap ur #10s at a stadium near u this summer!! No Non euro mids are permitted!
:
Mastroeni played vs Germany, right? But that was your C team, according to what you said in another thread, right? So he is not going to play in the world cup this summer, right?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ToniSamp said:
Mastroeni played vs Germany, right? But that was your C team, according to what you said in another thread, right? So he is not going to play in the world cup this summer, right?

yup it was the c team....6 starters werent playing...he is a starter tho

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Red Bed said:
:thmbdown: :thmbdown:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
45,552 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
yup it was the c team....6 starters werent playing...he is a starter tho
:googly:

When I talk about a C team I mean that there is a A team and a B team before it, that means 22 players. Not that there are 5 players of the best possible lineup in it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts