Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 hours on train(or more…:wallbang: ) I’m finally arrived in Empoli.... yes because my friend is from Empoli so we have decided to meet there. It was the first time that i saw her btw! :happy: ....since it was just 14.00 we have decided to go to the Empoli’s stadium for see if Empoli had training...but unfortunately there wasn’t =( There were just the cars of the players outside of the stadium,but they where in the Hotel..... so we went to visit the Hotel :lala: but just for see how nice is it...we had not courage to enter for ask about the players :howler: then, after that we went on Empoli center and...Erika(my friend) showed me all the home of the Empoli’s players,even of the ex players (like Belleri, Cribari, Di Natale....D:D) :D:D:D:howler:
We had apointment with one guy of the UdineseClub in front of the stadim in Siena at 17.00 so after visiting all the homes we decided finally to go to Siena ( are about 40 minutes with the car...)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In Siena for the game:

WOW, i absolutely love Siena!!!!! So beautiful is this city!!!!! We arived in front of the stadium and went on the”host sector” searching the guy of the UdineseClub.... Was full of people!!! 14 bus from Udine and a lot of people with the cars...Yes because we are “gemellati” with Siena and the fans of Siena and Udinese had a meeting for lunch!!! On Piazza Del Campo ( here one pic of the Piazza:

There were even our president Pozzo and the Siena president De Luca for eat wih the fans, more than 700 people...even Flo with his wife and sons :D .... So great! Pity that i’ve missed the lunch :wallbang:
Btw,after 10 minutes finally i found the guy of the udinclub who gave to us the thickets for the game :cool: We entered with another girl and finally the match started.... my friend as i said is an Empoli fans so she dislike Siena, but ....her favourite player ever this season plays for Siena,so was hard for her to shut up when he scored:D:D:D( yes, she loves Maccarone,since the Empoli’s days...).
I was near to die when Di Michele scored his firs goal! WHAT A GOAL!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!! I was all happy...but after 5 minutes Maccarone equalised and i was already depressed (and my friend was crying for happyness!!!:mad: ) ...then Di Michele scored again,and again i was in heaven...greattttttttttt 14 goal for him in Serie A!!! Never happened before!!!! :D ...And unfortunately again after 5 minutes Siena equalised with Taddei:wallbang: ...i think there’s something wrong with our defence lately:wth: .... but finally at one point Iaquinta scored the 2-3 and he went under our sector for celebrate :star.:heart: damn i was soooooooooo happy!!!!
I was so happy also because finally Spalletti made to play the first game in Serie a to Tissone!!!! (he’s born in 1986!!!!!! :cool: ) ....After the game Felipe, Kroldrup and Bertotto went under our sector for gave their shirts to the fans but i wasn’t lucky to take one of them:mad::cry:
I can’t remember other about the game:howler: i just remember that my friend ELISA from Udine sent me one sms before the game: “ we will win 2-3 ” ....she’s magician:eekani:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Outside of the stadium:

Since Erika is “friend” with Maccarone and she wanted to see him ,we decided to wait the players outside.... silly me because i forgot my camera at home and i coldn’t take pictures:cry: I’ve saw all the Siena players live! :cool: and i’ve spoken with Maccarone!!!!! He’s so friendly, a very cool guy...now i understand why Erika love him that much! :D
Udinese players couldn’t go out btw, because they had the bus “inside” the stadium....but : Mauri, Fava and coach Spalletti decided to go not with the bus....because Fava is returned in his home that his near Siena, Mauri...well...i guess he’s went to meet his famouse gf in some Vip local... And Spalletti...he lives in the same city of my friend Erika: CERTALDO :D ...I’ve talked with Spalletti and when Erika told him she was from Certaldo, he asked to us if we could take him at home:howler: ( he was kidding btw...he was waiting his wife:D)
But before that...another Udinese players is came outside the stadium: Mirko Pieri. He’s from Grossetto, not distant from Siena. So his mum and relatives was to watch the game, and he went out for talk a bit with them...and.... i’ve talked with him too...like i was his friend :howler: !!!! I’ve never loved Pieri...!!! And i’ve talked with him joking all the time!!! What’s happened to me???:howler: Btw, when he was going away ( was returning into the stadium because he returned in Udine with the other players at the end) he told me” Oh,then i will say to Felipe that u was there and u’re still waiting his shirt...what is your name?....Arianna, right?” ....:eekani::eekani::eekani: He knew my name:scared: :howler:

At 21.30 when the udinese bus left the stadium we decided too to leave for go to eat something....pizza:rollani: Then we went to Certaldo for sleep

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The day after:

On the morning we went to visit Certaldo...and then we decided to return in Siena for visit the city.... as i said i love it!!!!!! So niceeeeeeeeeee. I’ve bought also some things there...like postcards, one Brazil stuff:rollani: , panforte, .....Tore Andre Flo’s not original shirt:)lala: ), ecc :D
Then we went to a restaurant for eat something tipical :D and we returned to Certlado for visit monuments that we didn’t saw before.... I’ve bought some postcards there too...and in one store u could leave a message in one book...and then i wrote” W Spallettuuuuuuuuuuu,Fuarce Udin, W Felipe” ...loooooooooooooooooooool.... Yes i’m silly :D ...when we was near to go away from here, we saw one bus with the Udinese flag, so i’ve dicided to write something in a paper and to leave it one the bus:lala: :howler: (i wonder what they have thought when they have found it:howler: ...there was written just that i was at the stadium, and i was from Torino...)
Well,after that we are returned to Empoli because i had the train for back at home:mad::cry: But we had enough time for visit also Empoli, nice little city i can say...
At 24.27 i was at home...and so i have nothing more to write about :D ...just that maybe i will return in Empoli if Empoli will go to play the play offs for Serie A:D :howler:
DAMN, I LOVE FOOTBALL :cry:

Ps : i’m really sorry for my crappy english but i have not time for write better:howler:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
good write-up :thumbsup:, and your English is fine so don't apologise :wallbang:

it's amazing that the Udinese players know you by name now :eekani:

maybe you could get a job with the club :star:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vagabondo said:
good write-up :thumbsup:, and your English is fine so don't apologise :wallbang:
:scared:

it's amazing that the Udinese players know you by name now :eekani:
i'm worried about that!!!:scared: :howler:

maybe you could get a job with the club :star:
yea, would be a dream:rollani:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Siena is really a wonderfull little town.
Was there 5 years ago. :cool:
Too bad we missed il paglio by a week, but we wouldn't have gotten tickets anyway i suppose.
I think there is a quarter that even has Roma colours. :)

Ary e l'Udinese in trasferta
Torino deserta
:tongue:

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
Usual great report, Ari. :thumbsup: Pity that you did not have your camera.
When is your next appointment with Udinese?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
il_principe said:
Siena is really a wonderfull little town.
Was there 5 years ago. :cool:
Too bad we missed il paglio by a week, but we wouldn't have gotten tickets anyway i suppose.
I think there is a quarter that even has Roma colours. :)

Ary e l'Udinese in trasferta
Torino deserta
:tongue:
yea...i'd like to see the palio too:eekani:

....Torino deserta...:howler: i would be my dream to see Torino deserta...so i can return at home from work fast...:D:howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ToniSamp said:
Usual great report, Ari. :thumbsup:
maybe in italian was better:howler: thanks btw :)
Pity that you did not have your camera.
indeed:wallbang: ...i've made 3 pics with the mobile phone but are so crappy:cry: ...well...i will return next year if Siena will not be relegated :wallbang: ...or maybe if Empoli will return in A :D
When is your next appointment with Udinese?
i was thinking about Udinese-Sampdoria:D....but i don't think i can go...so my last appointment of the season will be Udinese-Milan i guess ( the last day:D)
And...i will go in vacation to Arta Terme:lala: (....where Udinese will make the pre season:eek: :howler: :angel: )

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now i have to add something about this report:

Yesterday my friend Elisa told me that in the programm "Sport IN" on TeleFriuli (only people in Friuli can watch this channel) there was host Tissone.... then i've sent one e-mail for congratulate to him for hi s first game in Serie A and i wrote also that i was happy because i was at the stadium and 20 minutes before he entered i told to my friend that i wanted him to play today! :D

So, the journalist have read it :howler: and she said " oh, Damian, you see, after Felipe, you are the idol of Arianna" ....:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

damnit:wallbang: ... they remember about me!!!! Just because i've wrote twice when Felipe was host there....or maybe...just because i'm the only Arianna from Torino that write? :howler:

Btw, Tissone was so happy::D and...in embarassment when the journalist said that:howler:

FORZA UDINESE

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
I think that you have become one of the most famous supporters of Udinese. :D

P.S. If I met Tissone I would not recognize him, have you got a pic? :confused:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Can't call you modest at all, eh, Miss Surra... :crazy:
Glad you enjoyed the game-when I go to a Newcastle match, it's never that exciting! Maybe I should become an Udinese fan-that way, I'll acheive, at last, my dreams of becoming famous! :dielaugh:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ToniSamp said:
I think that you have become one of the most famous supporters of Udinese. :D
:howler: ...what a nice thing.... :howler::wallbang:
P.S. If I met Tissone I would not recognize him, have you got a pic? :confused:
sure, here the only 2 pics that i have about him:

here u can see him watching Di Michele "scoring" (come cazzo si dice fare canestro???:eek: )

nice pics i have :howler:

it was a friendly game against Snaidero Udine for beneficence...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dicka said:
Can't call you modest at all, eh, Miss Surra... :crazy:
Glad you enjoyed the game-when I go to a Newcastle match, it's never that exciting! Maybe I should become an Udinese fan-that way, I'll acheive, at last, my dreams of becoming famous! :dielaugh:
:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts