Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Not sure why you'd travel to Santiago Bernabéu when there's Vicente Calderón..but I hope you enjoyed it :D

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
6,011 Posts
Great to have you back, YBC :thumbsup:

A moderator may merge this into the Lonac...:neutral:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Very nice

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
post a pic of your cock:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
this should be in the Real Madrid forum :howler:

post pics here if youve been on a tour of Bilino Polje or Kosevo ;)

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
This was my fav pic while I was there.

Dudek and the rapper :proud: in their hall of fame

Attachments

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I can't not post this. :D

hRn8k0HZb68
that is terrible.. :yuck::thmbdown::eek::party::excited::drunk::rollani::angel::doh::confused::lazy::greed::moan::strong::cry::scared::ass:

·
******!
3,187 Posts
OMG I WAS JUST RECENTLY ON THE SAME BUS TOUR BREH, GOT THE SAME PIC!!! Good lawd dat cray :thmbup:

It's funny I only saw like 2 people with Real jerseys during my stay there (and they were tourists) but lots wearing Atletico ones. Maybe it's considered bad taste to wear jerseys outside of matches since you guys are kind of dressy in Europe, but in U.S. cities it's easy to spot people of all classes wearing local sports team jerseys or hats. Especially in NYC.

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
^ True story. I once walked around Rome for a few hours in Ibrahimovic's Juventus jersey. No ass kicking, al' visilo je u zraku.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
It's funny I only saw like 2 people with Real jerseys during my stay there (and they were tourists) but lots wearing Atletico ones. Maybe it's considered bad taste to wear jerseys outside of matches since you guys are kind of dressy in Europe, but in U.S. cities it's easy to spot people of all classes wearing local sports team jerseys or hats. Especially in NYC.
When and which districts did you see the Atlético-jerseys? If Atleti played at home during the day, then it's nothing strange.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts