Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey . im going to use this to inspire other people and to raise my game

Background:

Im 18 now but a couple of seasons ago ..3 seasons to be exact i was playing for portsmouth u15 before i got released :googly: (biggest mistake they made by the way~)

anyways..the season arfter that i moved form Centre Back to Right Back and had a very dodgy season ..yet near the end i started playing very well

Last season i had made my right back spot my own , played for the league representive team ( seniors) Jewson and Wessex league 2 leagues below conference south and north and we went onto the fa cup trophy quaters and the round before the F.A cup

I was only 17 then and i had been told Southampton and Reading scouts were intrested and were watching me ... :flirt: however the game they watched me ...i got injured tore my anterior cruciate ligament arfter ten minutes and have been injured for ten months from a mixture of poor treatemnet and me aggravating my injury

ive been given the all clear to train again and this is going to be my traing log ....cheers :cool:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
im looking forward to reading this best of luck to you.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im gonna have to plan it accordingly :espeacially since i have exams coming up and i need to get into university

1st Month

Im going to concentrate on my fitness , as ive gained weight and ultimately lost pace and stanima

lots of interval training will be done , as it has many benefits compared to continous running

then i will work on sprinting in the second month ...build up some fast twitch fibres

i will have many more details to follow once ive created a proper plan

On a sad note

i tried playing in a match with my friends and ive lost everything my touch , passing , shooting , speed .GONE!! hopefully its just rusty but i'm going to put in a lot of time and effort to get this right :thumbsup:

even though its been a depressing 10 months and i thought i'll never kick a ball again..and being close of being where i wanted :depress:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually ....

Im going to make this an obssession ..im going to turn into the perfect player :thmbup:

If you aim for the moon , even if you miss your hit hit the stars

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My inspiration

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i broke down again yesterday :sob: :sob: :sob:

Doctor said he didnt realise my knee would give way

so now ive gotto to do rehilibation exercises which i shouldve been doing months ago

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
This should be cool

But this injury sucks

Maybe you can post up a work out plan to help younger players get in shape and fit and train like the "pros"

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Paratroopa said:
Yeah, good freaking luck. Maybe Disney could bring yoiur whole life story to the movies after you lead your country to a World Cup Finals victory.
I'm sure every English man is behind that :dielaugh:

Anyway, best of luck friend; I myself am trying to get back into shape after a period of depression..

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
mate i feel for ya.My uncle had the similar prolem,charlton were watching him when he played for a youth side in lower leagues.At 15 he broke his leg and when he came back 4 matches after he broke his leg again.Talk about bad luck so he retired and its good to see you keep ging

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Unlucky mate I had a bad break when I was 13, messed me up.

I ballooned in weight, that was the problem.

You'll get it back by playing everyday, but the older you get the harder it is to play more reguarly and ultimately your ability.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
fieldy said:
i tried playing in a match with my friends and ive lost everything my touch , passing , shooting , speed .GONE!! hopefully its just rusty but i'm going to put in a lot of time and effort to get this right :thumbsup:
You're just rusty trust me.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey , im back !! played last night in a five a side first game back for a year ....it flowed effortlessly ..through balls but need to work on my touch a bit

1 - 20 of 22 Posts