Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw sum games yesterday! It is like a Central American liga...building up attacks..subtle moves and GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL...I like it like dat...it was only da 1st week , tho!

Playas who caught my eye!

#10 Ramirez , LA. He is gonna be a good addition to MLS. He was nice 2 watch.

Danny Szetela , Crew. This guy is a good ass 17 year old talent! He is built like a fullback n is good on da ball. He is playing out of position...he aint no winga....though in da middle of da park he is good. Everton wanted his arse..so he has quality!

Gomez , United...What a pick up!

Marshall , Crew. Da best young defender since Pope

buddle , Buddle , Buddle stay healthy and work harder cuz you r a talent waiting to explode!

Noonan...his short stint at chelski(training) and playing for da US mens Nationa team....hes gotten better!! Revs r smooth!

Justin Mapp , Fire. He has da talent , but is lazy!!

Quaranta looked good yesterday...a breakout year?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
True

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MLS wrap sux and da crowd attendance has to do better...chivas brought their chivolics..they were representing :thmbup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And those dam Horns! I cant stand! :dazed:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
And those dam Horns! I cant stand! :dazed:
Indeed. Whats with that crap? What are those darn people blowing so freaking hard on those horns? Whatch the game and stop blowing so much hot air:mad:

I tried watching the Metros, but honestly, as much as I love the game, I just couldn't sit through that:(

I wanted to catch the wrap up and I forgot:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Anything that has an MLS wrap is good for the game.
attendance was poor due to the poor weather this weekend and should get back up in a week or two.

I thought the Metrostars game was funny. Just to watch that ball head accross the half and in mid air head back towards goal.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Wake up and post here.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Yeah the horns have got to go, Honestly who started this

Metro Games people always have them and I want to smack them with it

·
Registered
447 Posts
HORNS ARE GREAT BRENDAN GRAHM GOIN TO LAST YEARS CAPTAINS PRACTICES WIT THE HORN EVEN GREATER

stop hateing the horn i look at it like they are geeses horns and geese flock together just like american soccer fans need too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts