Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to post this one, with all this transferspeculation going on. Thyis is hbow Tootenham would look if I was Graham.

Goalie: Mattias Asper from AIK Solna(Sweden).
2:nd best goalie in Sweden after Hedman.
Great goalie in a perfect mature age(26), who is intrested in moving away from AIK after the season(ends in November).

LD: Ben Tatcher from Dons. Great defender who is far better than Taricco in my opinion.

CD: Chris Parry. Although he hasn´t had his best season this year, we have to look for consistency and I´m confident that he will be better next year.

CD: Sol Campbell. No Comment.

RD: Steve Carr. Is underrated. Young and has great potential.

LM: Davide Ginola/Matthew Etherington. Eytherington is mature enough to fight with
Ginola over this Position.

CM: Simon Davies. Give the youngsters a try.

CM: Tin Sherwood. We need a leader.

RM: Darren Anderton. When he is healthy, he has no contender in Spurs for this position.

FW: Steffen Iversen/Carl Cort. Cort would be a great strengthening of our squad.

FW: Rebrov/Hasselbaink. Both of them would be
too much to ask, one of them would be thrilling.

Possible other transfers: Butt, Ljungberg( not realistic since he is a Gooner :( , but he would be the perfect one to take over after Davide), Joe Cole( will probably move to United), Solskjaer.

You´all agree???

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i think michael ball is also another option..west ham won't sell joe cole...and lampard is not for sale as well...but i really hope GG can sign lampard....

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Ball is a good idea as Smith does not seem to like the guy. Another thing to look at is the teams that are down (Sheff Wed and Watford). Both have good left backs in Hinchcliffe and Kennady (can also play midfield).
The thing about this is that every manager seems to like Carr who is in charge of Spurs so maybe that tells us something.

M

·
0 Posts
Maybe not that dodgy swedish keeper. I would rather Walker either sorted himself out or we gor sullivan from the dons. I don't think ben thatcher is that good to be honest, but i agree that we should let our youngsters drift into the team. From what i have seen and heard etherington and davies are hot prospects for the future! Maybe keep Iversen but transfer list armstrong although he has done okay this season to be honest. Spurs fans give him so much ****.......
I am happy about Rebrov although if im honest i can't see why he rejected milan and other italian clubs, also Arsenal and Rangers as well. Anyway he'll bang in the goals for the Jews.
COME ON YOU SPURS

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i also have the same question for rebrov..
how could he reject the big clubs and sign with us??

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because he´s a great man!!! :) :)¨

This is the most exciting day in decades!!

Great choice Sergei!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
yes...the signing of rebrov is a big step to attract more great players to come..

thanks rebrov...

my dream lineup for next season

sullivan
carr perry campbell ball
anderton lampard sherwood ginola
rebrov hasselbaink

1 - 9 of 9 Posts