1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Ajax Amsterdam, LR Vicenza Virtus
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

the knockout scoreboard

bracket_landscape.png

• probability of getting right every single winning team of the round of 16 right: 1 in 20.82 (>5%).
  • Probability of getting the perfect semi-final pairings right: 1 in 22.50 (~4%).
  • probability of getting right the final: 1 in 12.00 (~8%).
  • probability of getting right the winner team of euro 2021: 1 in 9.00 (~11%).

*All percentages refer to the Italian betting site "SisalMatchpoint", I repeat, mine is not a sponsorship nor an invitation to gamble, the site was used only for fun in the calculation of probabilities.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now its down to 0% on all those.
Refereeing bias in Holland vs Czech Republic, with a serious referee Holland would have surely passed, as for France well, this is what happens when you make fun of your the opponent with useless dances or like Mbappe who already feels the best in the world and misses the decisive penalty, in this case it was good that Switzerland passed.

·
Registered
40,957 Posts
lol, why would the ref be biased in Czech favour and what was the decision that went their way?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, why would the ref be biased in Czech favour and what was the decision that went their way?
The expulsion of de Ligt above all, was to be yellow because there had been a thrust of shick from behind, although it was already in the fall de Ligt can not be expulsion, that sending off decided the match, then not to mention all the simulations of the Czechs that the referee continued to whistle in their favor, deserved to pass the Netherlands, but now it seems that the referees compete with those who referee worse against the Netherlands or the Dutch teams.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your threads are awful
You could still comment constructively and help me understand where I'm going wrong, maybe you meant that they are quite improvised, the first threads I made took a long time to research and didn't seem to go very well so why continue on the same wave? These threads on the Europeans I can delete them, but what about the initial ones? The one on Triveneto for example, from your comment I'm sure you could have done better.

·
Registered
47,872 Posts
You could still comment constructively and help me understand where I'm going wrong, maybe you meant that they are quite improvised, the first threads I made took a long time to research and didn't seem to go very well so why continue on the same wave? These threads on the Europeans I can delete them, but what about the initial ones? The one on Triveneto for example, from your comment I'm sure you could have done better.
Lascia perdere Still Learning. E' un troll o qualcosa del genere, infatti nessuno lo prende sul serio. Non cancellare i tuoi thread. Ci mancherebbe! Questo forum è pieno di ultraquarantenni che un po' si vogliono divertire, ma apprezzano a prescindere chi crea dei thread, soprattutto quelli di qualità tipo il tuo sul Triveneto, ma anche un thread come questo rappresenta un buono spunto di discussione costruttiva.

·
oic
2,378 Posts
Lascia perdere Still Learning. E' un troll o qualcosa del genere, infatti nessuno lo prende sul serio. Non cancellare i tuoi thread. Ci mancherebbe! Questo forum è pieno di ultraquarantenni che un po' si vogliono divertire, ma apprezzano a prescindere chi crea dei thread, soprattutto quelli di qualità tipo il tuo sul Triveneto, ma anche un thread come questo rappresenta un buono spunto di discussione costruttiva.
Reported

·
oic
2,378 Posts
I understand 90%.

You should hook up a hooney moon

·
Registered
24,241 Posts
Refereeing bias in Holland vs Czech Republic, with a serious referee Holland would have surely passed, as for France well, this is what happens when you make fun of your the opponent with useless dances or like Mbappe who already feels the best in the world and misses the decisive penalty, in this case it was good that Switzerland passed.
Basically all was down to 0% on the French loss alone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts