Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think...

The Rebrov idea is one of the best any team has made!!

Ok, now with a quality forward one with less class is needed, my (former) favourite Sutton seems like a good idea. (Id love Phillips but DONT GET HARTSON !!)

Also with a world class Defender (i wonder Who..?) all we need is another midfielder, Ginola is great, but old... i say go for Zidane (i wish) or someone else.

Ok, if we buy another Forward (Phillips, Hasselbank, Sutton) and another Midfielder i think at LEAST a top 5 Finish would be the least we can do!!

------------------
SERGHI REBROV!!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'm sure Rebrov will prove to be money well spent, he's got to be the best striker you've had since Klinnsman or maybe even Lineker!

I think armstrong might be able to play alongside Rebrov in a more of a provider role than a goal getter.

I agree you need a good central midfielder, and the rumour mill continues to link Redknapp to you guys.

I also think that one of your problems are i the GK position, I don't think Walker inspires confidence in his defence. For example, look at Liverpool, we had the worst defence in the country last season, and now with 3 inspired signings, including a good solid goalie, we have transformed into a miserly defence.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i wonder why he chosed such a b team as spurs,maybe the director of dynamo kiec gotr more money of the epl club.
i wanted to se sheva and rebrov together again,okey guys you got him but don't dream of hasselbaink,he will go pn loan to valencia and then go back to atle´tico when they are back in the highest division.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Nalin, i agree with u...i know sugar is not going to spend 10+M again on another top striker...so we can only dream to have hasselbaink or fowler...but i think sutton would be a nice addition...phillips also is great...but unlikely to come...hartson? no thanks...i would rather play armstrong...

zidane?? no way we could get him...i would like to have rui costa...but he is not coming anyway...maybe sign an argentine young midfielder...of course not riquelme or aimar... ;(

keep ginola for one more year and develop etherington....i m sure with some good players coming, we will be able to finish top 5...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts