Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You were right, I was wrong. I'm truly sorry for pissing you off lately. You played brilliant today and I'm quite impressed. Let's hope Sweden and England goes through to the second round and not Argentina, the worlds most overrated team.

Good luck England!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I also hope Sweden go through. Would be funny to see Denmark-Sweden.

Guess the English fans who started to slag off Sven Göran are very quite now. And rightly so - without him England wouldn't be where they are today!

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'd like to see a game between Sweden and Denmark! That'd be mighty fun...

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
I've also had my share of comment agains England, and I will appologize as soon as they finnish off Nigeria…:D -If they do that is…The Egles will be playing for pride and sometimes that can cause an upset.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Oh wait, Krist. Let's wait for a Denmark-Sweden matchup in the semi finals ;) I guess Sweden will win the group just like Denmark will...

We have to enjoy these days of being numero 1 in our respective groups, Krist.... We could both be back home to Sweden and Denmark after the next match.... But let's think positively now!

Enjoy it while it lasts ... I know I will ;)

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Oh no, here we go. Your press is starting to talk about England winning the competiton again. If England keep the team with Sinclair on the left and the Man U trio taking up the rest of midfield though they could do well. Italy gonna win though.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Oh dear, the press is talking up our chances and someone's been mortally offended:rolleyes: If you don't like it, don't read the paper...geez

·
Registered
23 Posts
Magic#10 said:
I also hope Sweden go through. Would be funny to see Denmark-Sweden.

Guess the English fans who started to slag off Sven Göran are very quite now. And rightly so - without him England wouldn't be where they are today!
i would have terry venebles over sven any day.

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mutu1875 said:
Originally posted by Krist:

oh, the irony...

I said I was sorry ok?!

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Oh dear, the press is talking up our chances and someone's been mortally offended If you don't like it, don't read the paper...geez
He's Irish Fred, they hate to see us doing well.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Irish fans should really grow up. It's not as though they're Scottish and didn't qualify. They have their own team, and should support their own team and not criticise ours for no reason.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
It's not as though they're Scottish and didn't qualify.
Oooooh..! You cheeky cow. (Said in a camp accent):D

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
We will the day youse start cheering for Germany ;)
Well done on going through, I couldn't wait to see the back of the Argentinians (What, you were looking at their arses? Jessie!) and let's hope our paths cross somewhere along the way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts