Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since Batistuta has choosen Roma as the club he will play for, I guess that makes Roma my new best team. Well anyway I hope Roma win the scudetto next year and I hope Bati scores lots of goals. :)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes I did the same thing like Soccer Guy and now I am a fan of AS Roma too, but I am still fan of Fiorentina

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i m a roma fan too now first i didn't care about roma bati went there i m there fan but a fio fan to go bati go fio go roma

------------------
tony italy

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
What ever happened to being loyal..That's what you call a true fan..LET"S jump ON the BAND WAGGON>>

[This message has been edited by cmdg3232 (edited 01-06-2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a loyal Batistuta fan not a loyal fiorentina fan, but I still like La Viola but I don't like the president too much.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
The good news is that when Batistuta retires in a couple of years all these "loyal fans" will go out and shoot themselves!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Oh... Batistuta signed a contract to play for 3 years in Roma and he also said in the press conference in Argentina that when he leaves Roma he wants to play in Boca Juniors... In other words, Batistuta will be around for MORE than a couple years... I guess that will make you wanna shoot yourself, huh? LOL!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Loyal to be a fan of a player, and loyal to be a fan of a club....
nothing's wrong with both! :)

------------------
Keep the hope alive!
Forza Viola!
Bati is still the man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts