Xtratime Community banner

My friends plz help

510 views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  COOLNTALL 
#1 ·
My dear xt time friends at last i have the opertunity to be an fm in the russian forum tomorow or in these days there will be that poll its me or 2 other people my friends plz save my a s s here because i would be in a terible situation u see its like
people will say.
He wanted and he didnt pass etc.
My friends can i hope vor your vote.
your friend
ARAMO

#6 ·
Plz arianna do it with a poll i will ask everyone not to come and vote they will promise and they wont do it u know us guyz we keep our promises.But plz make a poll

Gaga TRAITOR:mad: :D

#12 ·
Gaga since when did parma fans started calling their right hand their Girlfriend? It´s very obvious that you envy aramo and that you wish you had a big melon girl such as Arianna.

#13 ·
jack goff said:
Gaga since when did parma fans started calling their right hand their Girlfriend? It´s very obvious that you envy aramo and that you wish you had a big melon girl such as Arianna.
:howler::D:howler:

btw Aramo, why do you want to be a FM so badly ? You think they'll pay you a salary or what ? :tongue:

#17 ·
Nerazzuri4life said:
:howler::D:howler:

btw Aramo, why do you want to be a FM so badly ? You think they'll pay you a salary or what ? :tongue:
Nera4life i wished to become one for already 3 years and now i have the opertunity i just hope it wont go away from me.
That is the reason my friend

#19 ·
romafan53 said:
I see....is there a picture to back up this statement?;)
Yes, but you gotta search coz noone will give you a helping hand. :tongue:

P.S. It's on XT. ;)

Ok Aramo, but still what's so good about being a FM ? You want to control people ? :D

#21 ·
romafan53 said:
I found it without much difficulty:tongue: It's a nice pic but it does not serve to back up jack goffs statement or is there another picture that i'm missing?
No actually Jack was refering to an old thread where...Arianna's boobs were talked about, if I remember correctly...and we all had a good laugh at Arianna's expense...:D

#23 ·
Guyz i m very sad very very very sad:( :( :( :( :(
U see the administrator guy orange said that i cant be a mod bcz bcz i was banned for gods sake why.I m really very sad.

P.S. Pulsar my friend would u plz tell me one thing.
Look i made pics of the same sizez to make an avatar for me BUt i dont how to make it be a frame i hope u understood me.well like my avatar it is moving yeah the pics are changing i whant to make mine like that too.Can u plz give me lessons of that sort.And your inter video :thumbsup: it was great i m still enjoying it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.