Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dear xt time friends at last i have the opertunity to be an fm in the russian forum tomorow or in these days there will be that poll its me or 2 other people my friends plz save my a s s here because i would be in a terible situation u see its like
people will say.
He wanted and he didnt pass etc.
My friends can i hope vor your vote.
your friend
ARAMO

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Plz arianna do it with a poll i will ask everyone not to come and vote they will promise and they wont do it u know us guyz we keep our promises.But plz make a poll

Gaga TRAITOR:mad: :D

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jack is it really true.Or are u joking anyway.

Jack what do u think how are my chances

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Es un hombre con muchos valores y porque Barcelona ganio en el Superclassico de LOS GALACTICOS yo voy a votar para mi amigo COOLNTALL!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Yeah I'm gonna do the dirty on my girlfriend and run off with Arianna...and I will be Mickey Knox and she will be like Mallory Knox...and we will go on the run as psychopathic serial murderers across America. :happy:

:tongue: :D

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My friend plz excuse me there wont be no polls.
SOrry
Aramo

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Gaga since when did parma fans started calling their right hand their Girlfriend? It´s very obvious that you envy aramo and that you wish you had a big melon girl such as Arianna.

·
Registered
57,716 Posts
jack goff said:
Gaga since when did parma fans started calling their right hand their Girlfriend? It´s very obvious that you envy aramo and that you wish you had a big melon girl such as Arianna.
:howler::D:howler:

btw Aramo, why do you want to be a FM so badly ? You think they'll pay you a salary or what ? :tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
jack goff said:
Big melon girl? Jack you been doing some exploring of your own? :tongue:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nerazzuri4life said:
:howler::D:howler:

btw Aramo, why do you want to be a FM so badly ? You think they'll pay you a salary or what ? :tongue:
Nera4life i wished to become one for already 3 years and now i have the opertunity i just hope it wont go away from me.
That is the reason my friend

·
Registered
57,716 Posts
romafan53 said:
I see....is there a picture to back up this statement?;)
Yes, but you gotta search coz noone will give you a helping hand. :tongue:

P.S. It's on XT. ;)

Ok Aramo, but still what's so good about being a FM ? You want to control people ? :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts