• Otto "Maximale" Baric

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Mario "At least I´m fast" Haas

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Frank "We´ll win the World Cup 2010" Stronach

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Christian "Judas" Prosenik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hannes "The ref was a disgrace and I´ll send all my players to LUV Graz" Kartnig

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mean, it was just a matter of time until one of us would come up with such a poll, no? :)

Multiple choices of course allowed.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...only used one option, as three just make me laugh, but one makes me :yuck: , which is dangerous because of all the wind involved with that person......

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...and by total chance, I just find out the fastest creature on earth is surprisingly not "Mario" "Haas", but the Eilstachelschwanz (I'm not making this up), the thing goes 340 km/h (by using wind, of course,, and sailing cleverly, just like "Mario")

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Competition for Haas, huh? :)
So can you provide us with a picture of an Eilstachelschwanz, just to imagine how it´d look like in a Sturm-jersey?

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I´ve left the players out because it´s not their fault that they suck :D Otto, Hannes and Frank are welcome victims, though ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Mx, could find a pic of the Eilstachelschwanz, but I found out he also is officially ranked 46th in the Allstars Table von #quiz.de im DALNet (irc.dal.net) März 2001. And any rank in a quiz competition now REALLY differs him very much from "Mario" "Haas"..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts