1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
juninho:)
he deserves his own thread.
what a player!

i hope we will be able to keep him for long time:)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
so that makes me 2nd fav? :kiss:

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes liternit, you're the second one;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
GRANDE JUNINHO!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :proud:

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how juninho is ratted in brasil?

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
OMG 2nd!!!!!!! woot :D

Well Juninho is rated very highly here, he simply won everything with Vasco. I think the only thing left for him to win Club wise is probably the CL.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
btw I´m looking for the clip of the freekick goal, anyone got a link?

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, i haven't the link.
but it was a "chef d'oeuvre", i hope you will get the link.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love him, and I support Bordeaux. What a free kick last night, that was the second best i have ever seen him hit. Lets not forget the one against Bayern last year. Do you Brazillinas think he could start for the NT? Yu have so many good players I dont believe Juninho wouldn't get in. You are lucky!!

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Well, fortunately Juninho already is a starter for the Brazilian team. :happy: And I hope he stays in the team until the WC. :star:

This is how our midfield is set up:

------------------Kaka-----------------
---Ze Roberto----------------Juninho---
---------------Emerson (*)-------------

*>> The "anchor" defensive-mid position on the first team is still open... at first Gilberto Silva was the starter, after some time Edmilson won the position – but then Ed suffered a serious injury, and since then Parreira has been trying players on that spot. Renato (Sevilla) won the Copa America on that position, Magrão (Palmeiras) did well in a friendly, and Emerson recently got another shot at that job. If Emerson does well he'll be in the WC... if not, who knows.

But Juninho Pernambucano is already among Brazil's first eleven; it took him a long time but he finally claimed a place in the team. :cool: ;)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Forget about Mihajlovic, forget about Beckham, forget maybe even about Zizou :eekani: ....

THIS IS EUROPES FINEST FREEKICKER :star:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Yep its Ronaldinho and Ronaldo.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Rafo said:
Garrincha, so Ronaldinho is playing behind Ronaldo? No Adriano in the starting 11?
Yeah, Adriano is Ronaldo's immediate reserve in the NT.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Juninho now tied with Mihajlovic at 5 for most FKs this season (how many does van Hooijdonk have btw?). BTW, Miha hasn't even played more than 10 games.

So who's going to claim the crown? ;) I say the Balkic bullet, but that Juninho FK was insane distance man!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Try here for Juninho's free-kick.

·
Registered
79 Posts
There have been alot of good free kicks in L1 this year. Did any of you see jaroslav plasil's I think it was against Caen at Louis II?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts