Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will write only about “football things” btw because if not there are sooooooo many things to write! LOL!!!! :rolleyes:

day one:

I’m arrived at Udine at 15,50 ( 7 January) and with 2 friends i went to Stadio Friuli where the guys have trainings.(they have trainings on the field in front of the stadium called “Rizzi”)
...Before to leave my home i wrote a so long letter that i wanted to give to Bertotto and i’ve lost it on the Rizzi’s field :wallbang:....
Btw, the training was already started and we watched just the end...we saw that Alberto got injured and he screamed and cried a lot!!! Damn, poor him.
After the training we went outside of the “dressing room” to wait the players. :shades:

The first i’ve met was my favourite!!!: FELIPE! So i went in front of him and i’ve asked a signatre with dedication....When i told him my name he stopped to write and looked at my face(because he already knew my name and me,but not live:D) and so my friend told him: “She’s the girl from Torino.” ... And he was surprised and said ” Oh, you are!” ...and i can’t remember other things because i was so ...so...”red like a tomato":D :howler:... But i remember i told him something stupid like”There is a guy on internet who said you are his friend,is that true?”...:dielaugh: And we have talked 5 minutes only about that... Then i’ve made also a pic with him :heart: :heart:, told him other things and then he had to go so he said “Ciao!!!!” and went away...
The second player i’ve met was captain Bertotto:happy: ...he was full of things in his hands and was so busy so i’ve only asked him the signature and told him i was from Torino(he’s from Torino too),so he asked where exactly and greeted me.
After him i got the signature of Di Michele but i haven’t talked with him because i had nothing to say:D
Then is out Pinzi and he was full of things in his hands and also he was talking with the mobile phone, but he was so kind to make me a signature :happy: ( :heart: Giampi:proud: )
At one point is out Per Kroldrup! OMG how cute he’s:eekani: :)angel: ).
I’ve told him i wanted the dedication and he wasn't able to write my name correctly:D so i’ve spelled my name to him:D and he told me something but i haven’t understood because...damn i was watching how cute he’s :lala:
After him is out Pieri...so strange this guy:D He wanted someone to pay for him one coffè:howler:. I’ve asked the signature to him too also if i didn’t care so much about him:eek:
And now...the second keeper: Samir Handanovic. Nobody cares about him because nobody know who he’s :dielaugh: And so he was so happy when i went to him to ask the signature:D ...but i’ve asked him: “Can you make me the dedication?” e replied”Yes” but he haven’t wrote any dedication:howler: ...maybe because he don’t understand italian so well?:howler:
I’ve made also a pic with him...he’s damn tall and i’m so small near him!:howler: It was so funny:D
Alberto and Cribari are out together, Alberto was injured but made me a signature too,like also Cribari, but no words for them.
After them is out Stefano Mauri...:D He was mad!!!!(maybe because now he don’t play so much) i’ve asked him signature with dedication and asked him” is your pc still broken?” (because i’m still waiting his reply, we exange mails)...and him replyed just”Yes”. Then my friend gave him one present for his birthday and him smiled a bit =)
After some time is out Pazienza and i’ve asked just the signature.
After him : Fava! :D He made me the signatue and then i told him: “There is Sorrentino(Torino keeper) who said that u told him you want to go to Toro, and also Balzaretti(Torino defender) say so”...lol then Dino waited 30 seconds and answered: “Yes, i’ve talked with Sorrentino but not about that”,and smiled :D ...i loved it!!!! :shades:
Then we waited and waited and waited and after 30 minutes is out Manuel Belleri :D (so cute guy he’s :D:D:D). When he was making me the dedication i’ve said him: “ You have a so nice graphy” and him”Have i?” :D:D Then i’ve made a pic with him:angel: :lala:. And my friend gave him a letter. She and I have wrote a letter together for him.... So him wanted to read it in front of us!!!!:howler: And then i told: “ Noooo, you must read it at home”...”no wait, read it in 20 years” :dielaugh: I can’t remeber what he said:D:howler: i just remember than he told” I have to go because my family are waiting me”...LOL i think we have scared him a lot:howler:
So it was already 6,30 (or something like that), so we went away because my friend had to take the bus for go at home.
But before to go home i’ve made a pic the the Felipe’s car btw:lala::angel:

...to be continued...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Day 2:

This time i went at the trainings only with the friend of the letter.
We watched all the training talking about Belleri...:rollani::howler:. He was starter on the match against the reserve and Bertotto wasn’t on training(had some pains) so we thought he would be starter against Cagliari.... There was a lot of people to watch this trainings...too many girls to watch the player:mad: :howler: But when the training is ended all the girls are desappeared because they didn’t know where is the place where the players go out of the dressing room :lala:

So, me and my friend another time went in front of the dressing room. And this time there were also 2 girls from Japan!:D
An this time the first i’ve met was De Sanctis.
I wanted to say him something but at the end i haven’t said anything... he asked my name,and that’s enough for make me happy!:howler:
I’ve got his signature with dedication.
Then is oput Muntari and i’ve just asked the signature.
And i’ve asked the signature also to the third keeper Bonaiuti, he was so happy:D
And now, the best of the best: mister LUCIANO SPALLETTI. He’s soooooooooooo funny: The first thing he saw when he’s out are the 2 japan girls and then he greeted them telling: “Nakata Ianaghisawa, Nakamura” and made stupid gestures and faces:howler:.
One of those girls asked to make the pics with him and he even on the pics made some silly gestures:howler:
I’ve asked to him the signature too and i’ve made the pic with him too btw...lol he’s so funnyyyyyyyy. I love our coach:D
Then is out Di Michele with Pinzi and i’ve asked again the signature to Di Michele because the day before Pinzi used a strange pen and ruined the signature of Di Michele:D
...one of the japan girl was in love with Pinzi and made some pics with him,he was so happy bout that:D :howler:
After some minutes is out also Iaquinta but he was talking with one guy and made just his signature...
Then, i’ve gor the signature of Nestor Sensini:proud:
And then is out Jankulovski.
I went to him asking the signature for my mum:howler: I told him she is his fan, and he seemed quite bored btw :howler: Then i’ve asked him if i could make him one pic...and he agreed...but damn, he never smile! I hope the pic is went out good btw:D
And in the end again Fava! This time i’ve asked the signature but with dedication.
I haven’t met Pizarro and Di Natale only!
So i must return soon to the training:D:angel:

Now i can say also that i’ve met again Felipe:D He’s out before Pinzi if i remember well...
So he saw me and he say” HIII:)proud: ) ...i had one letter for him btw but i wonted to give it to him at the end because i felt so stupid:D... so my friend went to him and said”This is for you from Arianna” :howler: And he wanted to read it in front of me:wallbang: So i told him “no no no no no please, read it at home” and him ” Why? You’re in embarassment” and I : “ a bit:D...then i’ve asked him if i could make a pic with him alone...and he replied ” Can’t u make it with me???”
So i’ve remembered him that i did that the day before and he agreed to make a pic alone (and my friend behind me said” make all the pics u have left to him” ...and he was smiling)...After that i had the courage to ask him if i could kiss him:lala: ...fortunately he agreed:D ( on cheks of course...).
Before to leave he asked me if the day after i was at the stadium for the game and i’ve redplied that i was in “Curva Nord” ...and he replied: "Oh My God, you’re fanatic” ...:dielaugh: then he had to leave.... I can’t remember other i was so happy:howler:

About this Saturday i’ve just forgot to say that on the morning me and another friend have met Fava on Block Buster:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Day 3:

The day of the game!!!! I went in Curva Nord with my friend(always she:D) ....there isn’t so much to tell about that, it was all great, i love Stadio Friuli.:D. There were even Salzburg supporter this time to support for Udinese.
We have won 2-0...Di Natale scored one sooooooooooo great goal... it was so great when we have sang: “Totò Totò Totò:D
Was great also before the game when we have sang: "Morgan De Sanctis Morgan De Sanctisssss” and he greetd us:happy: and also Sensini did that when we sang for him.
At the end of the game we all to sang that we wanted the guys under the Curva, so some players went under the Curva ....also Felipe:happy::heart:

My friend and I have sent an sms to the paper for write something about the game and Monday our messagge was on the paper:D :shades:

I think that’s all.....i won’t say other...because there are million things that are happened but i want to have them only for me:pp

ps. sorry for my crappy english

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
my God Ary... You'd beat Tolstoy if you chose a writer's career... think of it when you have free time ;):D:D
great report :thmbup::star:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Primo said:
Brava, Ari.
I'll bite - what did the letter to Bertotto say? :confused:
the letter was just for say to him that he is my pride because he's from Torino like me and he's the captain of my fave team...he's there since 12 seasons!!!
...was a soooooooo long letter,5 pages!!!! But as i said i've lost it:wallbang:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And today i've got the pics i've made... i'm so ugly in all the pics so, forget about them:howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no way:howler:
and btw, before i need to scann them all...and i need my brother to do that (because with my account the scanner don't work!!!)...so i must wait him(fortunately:lala: )
can i cut myself from all the pics? if yes i will put the pics here, if not...nothing!!!! :D

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
u... Im even lost for words... :mad: well, I can even provide u with special service: u give me pics, I cut u from them, give them back to u and u post them here :D:D:pp will this be okay? :D

·
Registered
10,184 Posts
Fantastic report, Ary :eek::D

Btw. I guess Krøldrup speaks a crappy Italian since you didn't understand him? He can't be as bad as Tomasson, though :howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Laudrup said:
Fantastic report, Ary :eek::D

Btw. I guess Krøldrup speaks a crappy Italian since you didn't understand him? He can't be as bad as Tomasson, though :howler:
No, Per speaks a good italian!!!! And he's also so funny and kind!!! It was me who couldn't understand because i was watching his face...when he smiled at me i think i was near the paradise so i couldn't understand:D :howler:
damnit!!!! He's so cute! When he will end his football carrer he can become a model or something like that!!!!:D
I LOVE DENMARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :D:D:D :angel:

(ps. on the Udinese Store i've bought all the Jorgensen's pics left...:D:howler: )

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great trip, Ary! Have you ever been to Rome, the capital, by the way? ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Barcawinner said:
Nice report! Please post the pictures!
without scanner is impossible to post them:D
And btw i've made 0 pics to Iaquinta:lala:...he'snot so kind with the fans....was already so much when he made me a signature...!!:howler:
So, u care the same about the pics also without him?:D :howler:
:wallbang:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts