Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop being so good!;):D

The ref or rather the assistant ref ensured that there wasnt an absolute hammering by consistently putting up the flag whenever a player was onside.:rollani:These same set of officials cost us the game at OT and surely UEFA has a better set of officials than the absolute amateurs that were on display today.

Regarding the performance,it was at times mesmerising.Depor got the early game but sat back deep after that and it was absurd on their part to think that they could defend their way out of the game.Kaka's first goal was crucial and in the second half when Shev realized that he as actually playing a game,he just showed why he is the absolute best in what he does.;)

Kaka's second was class as well and while Depor was still wondering what hit them Pirlo's free-kick confirmed Milan's spot in the final of this competition and possibly engraved their name on the Cup.

This side is simply scary at present and if there is a team in Europe who could come even c,lose to this team then I am yet to see or hear about it.;)

Well done and Congratulations!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Yeah the Russkies didn't do a very good job of calling those off sides, other wise the score could of actually been 7-1 or 8-1. However, that doesn't matter now, I think we're in good condition if we're able to score 4 goals with that many offsides. It was an excellent job by the team. Milan is simply an unstopable jagernaut. They're firing on all cylinders. I will go nuts when they win the double this year.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
romafan53 said:
I have to say, Milan could take any team in europe right now, id be very suprised if you dont win the champions league.
Arsenal is by far a much better team that Milan is right now. If they were to have played, its obvious that no one on Milan can match up with Arsenal's stars.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Arsenal is by far a much better team that Milan is right now. If they were to have played, its obvious that no one on Milan can match up with Arsenal's stars.
Try to reach the final first, and then we can show you how much you can match up with our stars!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
When was the last time Arsenal won the European Cup?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Pulsar36 said:

I believe you totally just like you predicted that your cricket side would thrash and smash us 0-5!! :tongue: It's 2-2 honeycomb!! :howler:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i din't know Pulsar was an Arsenal fan :confused:

Pulsar,head North and you will find our forum just below the English one,it will be nice to see you there some day :D

Shaf....what a creep :yuck:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Shaf said:
Stop being so good!;):D

The ref or rather the assistant ref ensured that there wasnt an absolute hammering by consistently putting up the flag whenever a player was onside.:rollani:These same set of officials cost us the game at OT and surely UEFA has a better set of officials than the absolute amateurs that were on display today.

Regarding the performance,it was at times mesmerising.Depor got the early game but sat back deep after that and it was absurd on their part to think that they could defend their way out of the game.Kaka's first goal was crucial and in the second half when Shev realized that he as actually playing a game,he just showed why he is the absolute best in what he does.;)

Kaka's second was class as well and while Depor was still wondering what hit them Pirlo's free-kick confirmed Milan's spot in the final of this competition and possibly engraved their name on the Cup.

This side is simply scary at present and if there is a team in Europe who could come even c,lose to this team then I am yet to see or hear about it.;)

Well done and Congratulations!
Thanks Shaf:cool:

We'll do our best to release some pain that is HAMMERing you;)
After all if we donìt try and help each other among Devils:devil:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
We love you;)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
It's always good with entertainment. Jern is that you? :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Kind words, Shaf. BTW, where have you been man? haven't talked to you on messanger in ages. ;)

Pulsar, just join the list of people who don't think we can win the CL. I've heard it all from people saying that Deportivo would crush us to how Madrid's galacticos are too much, we heard the same crap last season too and guess what? we won it. Just sit down, and enjoy Magico Milan. We'll be destroying Arsenal with the same 4-1 scoreline very soon. :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
the wrold is red and black....

all is as should be :stuckup: :star: :devil:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
For your information, check my profile. I like Inter and Arsenal. But I like Inter much much more. And yes, someone can like two teams. So don't give me bullcrap.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts