Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bet concerning the CL with a friend of mine. This is how it works if F.C Barcelona wins the Champions League this year I win $20 if AC Milan wins the Champions league this year I owe my friend $20. Now if the two teams meet in the finals then the stakes raise to $50. If the two teams meet along they way to the finals instead the team that wins that the person recieves $10. And then if that team goes on to win the entire CL then that person (me or my friend) gets $30 in total.

So who do you think is going to win his bet? :crazy:

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Stretford said:
Put $20 on get a massive $1100 back.
lol

:howler: :thmbup:

·
Registered
334 Posts
:shades: cool, not bad

You'll win. Barca are going to breeze thru the rest on the comp. Right now they're in 2nd rear.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Stretford said:
You both lose.

If he'd put $20 on Milan with the bookies he'd get $172 back.

If you put $20 on Barca you'd get $156.
Based on the above odds, if you were to place a bet of $20 each on BOTH Barça & Milan, you are guaranteed a return of at least $116 from your investments if either team wins the CL. A whopping 290% from your investment! :eekani:

Now can anyone tell me the shortest route to this bookmaker? ;)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
You'll win.

Barcelona are better than Milan in my opinion. Milan, being the world-class team that they are, are not far behind Barcelona at all. But I just feel that at the end Eto'o, Deco, Xavi and Ronaldinho will have too much for them.

It will be tight, that's for sure.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stretford said:
You both lose.

If he'd put $20 on Milan with the bookies he'd get $172 back.

If you put $20 on Barca you'd get $156.
That's interesting, but I don't really see how it's relevant to this bet.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
people seem so sure either of these two teams will win, but I predict a shock upset for both of them. It's what makes the CL great ;) :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts