1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea.

im about to start a game with Chelsea just for a bit of fun with
Cm 0304.

Duff, Cech, Gudjohnsen, Forsell, Lampard are all underrated on the game in my opion.

Do you feel they should be made better?

cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
Chelsea.

im about to start a game with Chelsea just for a bit of fun with
Cm 0304.

Duff, Cech, Gudjohnsen, Forsell, Lampard are all underrated on the game in my opion.

Do you feel they should be made better?

cheers
Lampard and Forsell are definately underrated, but that's only because they had break out seasons. Next year they should be rated better. I'd say Joe Cole is on the overrated side of the fence. Mutu seams to be incredibly realistic. He plays great but doesn't score as much as he should.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: My Chelsea Game.

The Rage said:
Lampard and Forsell are definately underrated, but that's only because they had break out seasons. Next year they should be rated better. I'd say Joe Cole is on the overrated side of the fence. Mutu seams to be incredibly realistic. He plays great but doesn't score as much as he should.
Any other players in the Chelsea squd which seem over or underrated.

cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
Re: Re: Re: My Chelsea Game.

South_Melbourne said:
Any other players in the Chelsea squd which seem over or underrated.

cheers
If you play Hasslebaink once in a while, he scores alot of goals per game. If you play all the time, he plays like crap. Don't let eon take free kicks, he always hits it over the net. I think John Terry and Cudiini are underrated. I had to pick up a new entral defender (Lucio) and a new goalie (Frey). Terry's not bad, but Cudicini isn't good enough. I would recomend picking up a right winger, a goalie, and a central defender. Play Mutu and Crespo as your starting forwards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts