Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:howler:

Incredible, my brother-in-law is a traffic policeman, and during his night service fined Legrottaglie who was attending a birthday party in Torino . :jester: :ass: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

His Alfa 166 was parked outside the club/restaurant and the funny thing is that my brother-in-law is a Juve fan but didn't even recognise LeChoketaglie (he doesn't watch much football) and when someone told him that guy was Legrottaglie my BiL's mate took the piss out of him saying :"you don't play much, how is it? " :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :jester:

:jester: IDOL :proud:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:

Incredible, my brother-in-law is a traffic policeman, and during his night service fined Legrottaglie who was attending a birthday party in Torino . :jester: :ass: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

His Alfa 166 was parked outside the club/restaurant and the funny thing is that my brother-in-law is a Juve fan but didn't even recognise LeChoketaglie (he doesn't watch much football) and when someone told him that guy was Legrottaglie my BiL's mate took the piss out of him saying :"you don't play much, how is it? " :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :jester:

:jester: :D :jester:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:

:jester::howler:

And he's a Juve fan?:lala::stress: :howler:

Forza your brother in law!!!!:stuckup::thmbup:

Cheers;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
San Siro said:
:jester::howler:

And he's a Juve fan?:lala::stress: :howler:

Forza your brother in law!!!!:stuckup::thmbup:

Cheers;)
yes, but he barely knows players, he's not much into football tough :howler: :wallbang:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
yes, but he barely knows players, he's not much into football tough :howler: :wallbang:
A typical Gobbo then ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts