Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there

im one of inter fans but i also one of the barca fans from 1994 when the great romario was in the great barca

i want ur help guys i make a huge research about " the dark side of soccer " and in every part im going to write an example of these who kill the soccer spirite

the first one who i want to write about is "F I G O " i want to write "the lier" it is not in english but anyway

i need ur help guys i want to know everything about him what did he do how he lie to the fans and leave the real and how mutch u guys hate him

what the news papers say

i want to show the people in arabia who is figo is becouse many of them dont know the real figo who lie to his fans

i wish u can help me

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
ok 2000 after european cup, there are election in rmadrid and in f.c.barcelona, suddenly there is a rummor than figo will go to madrid if florentino win the elections, a few days later there is a news on press where figo say i will not leave barcelona when the true is that figo already has signed a contract with florentino without talk with barça and that said that if florentino win figo would go to madrid and if barça wanted him back barça would have to pay over $26 milions ,florentino won and paid over $52 milions to barça and made a contrac to figo.barça only could accept the operation, gaspart than won the elections at barça reject to pay $26 milions to madrid for a player that it was our. figo left barça only for win more money

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
the newspaper of barcelona attack figo, sayng that he played with barça hearts fo more money, figo rejects this saying that he go to madrid not for more money, gaspart said that he would not pay for a player that was of barcelona, the newspaper from madrid presnt figo like a victory over barcelona.
the fans call him traitor and made bills with his face when cames to barcelona on october 2000 camp nou coud hear the whistle biggest of camp nou history, the noise it was so big more than 100.000 person whistling with all their force at same time. sorry if i don't say more but now i don't remember what said the newspapers 2 years ago

G

·
Well, I remember when he returned to the camp nou to play against Barca for the first time since joining Real Madrid. The crowd through masses of objects like Mobile phones at him and constantly hissed...everyone was really upset at his betrayal. He vowed never to play at Barca's home ground again..and he "mysteriously" got a yellow card before the clash in the CL semi final. Most people reckon he purposly got a yellow card so he would not play this crucial game.

G

·
Well, I remember when he returned to the camp nou to play against Barca for the first time since joining Real Madrid. The crowd through masses of objects like Mobile phones at him and constantly hissed...everyone was really upset at his betrayal. He vowed never to play at Barca's home ground again..and he "mysteriously" got a yellow card before the clash in the CL semi final. Most people reckon he purposly got a yellow card so he would not play this crucial game.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
u must say the difference between Batistuta and Figo...the first when he score against fiorentina he cry, but the second when he score in barca he was happy...i was near to kill him ;) ...that's make us know who is figo, he don't have any sport spirit....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts