Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to apologize big time for my blunder. The whole thing was meant to be a stupid April fools joke, nothing else... At 1st it was a good laugh, but I saw ppl's reactions later and felt really bad. The truth is it was a group of ppl who made this article(I won't mention names, do you really think I could write such a proffesional article by my-self?;)) I'm definitly sorry about this... And I will understand if i'm your #1 hated person on Xtratime.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Although I'd like to think that I have a very good sense of humor, I failed to see what was supposed to be funny about a rumor that suggested that a player as great and as important as Raul might be injured for over a year.

But I think it is great that you have the courage to apologize, especially after some of the reactions to the rumor.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
You think someone bought it?:eek::rolleyes: ;)

Think again!:stuckup::D:D:howler:;););)

Everyone was pretending they fell for it, so you wouldn't look stupid and all, making such a lame, amateurish piece of journalism. Now that you've found the courage to embarass yourself, I feel no need to keep your dillusion going. We knew all the time!!!!:dielaugh::D:tongue:;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
People, it was a JOKE!! You're all taking this WAY too seriously ... sports ... life ... Raul's knee ...
Think about it ...

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
:i accept your apology but you know, what made me pissed is not that i fell for it coz i didnt ;) too bad, try harder next time... :) but coz your a madrista and your making a joke about Raul getting an injury over a year and from who? HIERRO, in the training ground.. thats really stupid IMO. I think that cannot be made even as a joke coz jokes are suppose to be funny.. ask me... i made a joke last year about that i talked to Helguera on the phone, some people fell for that though ;) (How stupid r they?) :) lol anyway isnt a joke suppose to be a joke or am i getting it wrong here? coz your LIE was sick! :mad: :yuck:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Honestly, I think people are taking this WAY too seriously ... once you knew he
was ok, you should have smiled, knew ya got taken and moved on with your existence.
You should be more concerned with their terrible loss yesterday ....
They really should have won.
But this joke is inconsequential. He got a lot of people that just won't admit it, even for a few seconds.
Now let's get back to the football. - C

·
Registered
721 Posts
What amazes me is that people buy it...

Things like this happen all the time on a norwegian football forum. For instance, there was some dude who pretended he was a disgruntled Man Utd fan who changed fav club to Man City. That post harvested a lot of angry replies, I tell you that :D

The power of the written word is not to be underestimated, I hope you remember that ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts