Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,i’m back 2 days ago from Udine and still i haven’t wrote . So,here i’m. First of all i don’t know if i’ll be able to write all because are happened soooo many things that for sure i will forget something.

Day one:

I’m arrived in Udine Friday at the 16.25 …1 hour of delay because all the people was going in Rome for the pope...and all the trains were in delay. So the first thing me and my friend Elisa( i was host in Udine in her home,so great :heart: ) did was to go to the trainings :lala:. Well the training was almost ended and so we went out of the dressing room for wait the players. In reality i didn’t cared so much about to take signatures and to make pics, in fact i have not asked them, and i have not talked with any players!!!! Only with Felipe :D
He went out of the dressing room and when he saw me,for the first thing he went to talk with me instead to go to talk with journalists! We’ve talked for 10 minutes or more, i don’t remember...i just remember that while he talked i didn’t understood anything:howler: because i was so happy and seemed all so unreal:D He’s so funny :D Before he left he said to us that if Leandro(Leandro is his brother, he plays for the youth team) the day after had time we could go to dinner together :eekani::eekani::eekani: Then he smiled and whent away:heart:
After that i can’t remember who is out of the dressing room, i was shoked:howler: I just remember we was waiting Tissone (he’s a new player, i wanted his signature :D).
While we waited for Tissone, Elisa saw that Leandro went out of the youth team dressing room…and she told me” Hey Ary, it seems like Leandro is coming here!!!” (Leandro never saw us btw,so i wonder how he recognized us!!!). So he went for real to talk with us:eekani: He looks almost the same as Felipe!!! Damn, i think i love the Dal Belo’s family now:howler: The first thing he asked “ is you Arianna?” ...:D and then he kissed us:heart::D :angel: (have a nice smell:D). We’ve talked for 10 minutes. His dad was waiting him on the car btw:D:D:D...(dad Arnaldo ruleeee:D). And at the end said” so,see you tomorrow or Sunday at the game” :)rollani: his bro say one thing and he said another one...:wallbang: :howler: ) After that we were still waiting Tissone, but there is another funny story to tell:howler: I don’t know how to explain, i will try...:howler:
Some months ago a friend of mine gave me the mobile number of one guy of the yout team ... and in all this time he never replied to my sms. So me and Elisa thought the number was wrong.... So we saw him when he’s out of the dressing room and Elisa made a call to him...and was his number!!!:howler: But he didn’t replied:D Just watched his mobile phone:D This guy have a little brother so he was waiting him in front of the car, and he watched us all the time.......then finally Tissone is out and i’ve asked him the signature. After that i’ve talked with my journalists friends that were there too (and one of them said to me” hey Ary, i’ve saw that the Dal Belos talked with you so much...how comes? :dielaugh: ). And after we decided to return at home. When we was on the car, we(Elisa and me) decided to send an sms to the guy of the youth team: “ Hey Nickolas, you could answer to the call today, we were at the trainings and we saw you...” :howler: and he replieddddddddd!!!!!! :howler: I’ve exanged 7 sms with him:lala: and i’ve promised to him that i would make a website for the youth team:)wallbang: damn me:wallbang:...) btw he was surprised that one girl form Torino knew and care about the yout team:howler: and then said to me “ next time, come to us on the dressing room, we will make you all the signature and we can give u our pics”:D:D:D ...nice:lala:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Day 2:

On the morning me and Elisa went on the centre of Udine to visit some players’s home:howler: .... the ex home of Martin Jorgensen, the home of the keeper Morgan de Sanctis and the home of Giampieri Pinzi (i’ve even made pics with the mobile phone:howler: ) and for dinner we went to eat into the restaurant where usually most of the players go. We was waiting one call from Leandro,but the call isn’t arrived:mad: So, no dinner with the Dal Belo’s brothers. After the dinner was raining badly so we stayed into the restaurant until 15.00!!!:howler:
Then stopped to rain and we went with another friend(an Elisa’s friend) to the trainings:lala: This time i’ve made pics to most of the players and asked signature to all the players that i’ve missed the first time. I’ve talked with the defender Manuel Belleri, with Muntari(!!!, even with Pizarro!!!!!!!!!!!!!...he never talk:D) And with the coach Spalletti:howler:
And again with Felipe! We have talked about his friends in Brasil(because i always talk in internet with his friends:lala: ). Oh, i forget to say that i had fever !!!! So i told to him that i was ill and he said he was a bit ill too. I’ve made some pics to him...And when i was making one pic to him, Di Michele(udinese forward..) passed in front of the camera and ruined the pic:howler: so i’ve screamed “ greaaaaaat” and Di Michele replied” I know that i’m great:D :howler: “ and Feli said” oh, he’s silly:D” ...nice things:howler:
After we talked, before to leave, he said to me that he will give me his shirt!!!:party: But couldn’t gave me it on Saturday so he will give it to my friend Elisa next week that she will go to the tainings and she will give it to me! I can’t wait to have it:happy::proud: I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMM ...how lucky is his gf!!! =)
Then i can’t remember other :D I’ve made pics and talked to other players but isn’t that important:howler: ...for example ...how stupid is Di Natale :D:D:D I’ve asked him to make me the signature with dedication and he wasn’t ablke to understand! :howler: Damnit, he is italian and don’t understand our language?:howler: :wallbang: I’ve made him one pic...and today that i’ve retired the pics...i’ve saw his face on it, he seem so stupid! :D :howler: (forgive me Totò :D).
Oh, i will post all the pics soon, next week i think, so if you all want to see pics, come here every day for see if i’ve posted them! :lala:
Back to this day...on the night we went to one restaurant...and i’ve got an sms...guess who was??? Was Leandro:D he asked me sorry if he couldn’t be with us on the day but had to go to the city of his procurator : confused: and he told us that we could meet at the game Sunday!!! ...so now...i’ve even his mobile phone number :lala: :D:D:D
The day is ended with me and Elisa laughing all the night instead of sleep! :howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Day 3: the game

Should i have to talk about the game?...it was strange and great...our team is so goooooood, we should have won on the second half, 30 shots on goal!!!!! :star:Di Michele:star:...the game is ended 3-3 btw :D ...damn i have not brain for talk about football,so let me say what it’s happened after the game! :howler:
After the game we should have meet Leandro outside of the “vip sector”...but once again i’ve got an sms by him” Sorry, my dad wanted me to come home with him, i’m really sorry.:depress: “ ...it wasn’t that bad, because i’ve met another girl that i’ve knew on internet and she made us to unter (Elisa, friend of Elisa and me) on the “vip bar!!!!” So we could see all the players again:D ...The first player that i’ve saw was Kroldrup who was wathing the goals on the tv:lala: ...then i’ve saw captain Bertotto with his wife and one of his daughter( how sweet dad he’s :heart: )... i’ve saw Iaquinta who was talking with one friend, Aquilani(Roma player) who was talking at the mobile phone....and....MARTIN JORGENSENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! I’ve made him 2 pics and i’ve asked him the signature with dedication:heart: It is incredible!!!! Was my dream when i was a little girl to have his signature and to see him live!!!! And now that he have changed team i met him in Stadio Friuli!!! How strange it is the life!!!!!!!
Oh , and i even met Bruno Pizzul (italian so famous journalist, he’s a udinese fans:D) ...and there was also our ex captain Alessandro Calori but i coulnd’t stop him for one pic:cry:
Damn, it was all so grrrrrrrrreeeeeatttttttttt!!!!! In 4 days are happened so many great things!!!! It is all a dream:cry:
Monday i wonted to return at home:cry::cry:
When i’m back at home i’ve got an sms from Elisa. She said me” Ary , there is Felipe host to the Sport In channel”(it is one channel that only people in Friuli can see...). So i’ve sent an e-mail to this programm for ask to say HI to Felipe...
When they have got the mail they have said about it to Feli and he said “ oh,Arianna, she’s the girl that even have made me a website, i wanna say a big thanks to her” ....:heart: :cry: ...So i’ve got some sms by my friends in Udine who said me that Feli talked about me on the tv! ....:howler: NICE! =)
No more is happened i think, or maybe i’ve forgot something, i don’t know:D :angel:
For now it is all, ...and i’m really sorry for my crappy english!!!!

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Arianna said:
And when i was making one pic to him, Di Michele(udinese forward..) passed in front of the camera and ruined the pic:howler: so i’ve screamed “ greaaaaaat” and Di Michele replied” I know that i’m great:D :howler: “ and Feli said” oh, he’s silly:D” ...nice things:howler:
:dielaugh:
nice guys :D:D:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ginger_ale said:
:dielaugh:
nice guys :D:D:D
yea:howler: i wanted to kill Di Michele he joked about me, he was laughing about me because i've made 3 pics to Feli and not one like i did with the other players:lala: :howler:

:D i "love you" Di Michele:D:D:D :howler:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Arianna said:
yea:howler: i wanted to kill Di Michele he joked about me, he was laughing about me because i've made 3 pics to Feli and not one like i did with the other players:lala: :howler:

:D i "love you" Di Michele:D:D:D :howler:
He's jealous :D :nono: :howler:
well, couldnt u make one more pic with him to satisfy poor guy? :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ginger_ale said:
He's jealous :D :nono: :howler:
well, couldnt u make one more pic with him to satisfy poor guy? :D
i wanted to make a pic to him but he went out while i was talking with Felipe:lala: .... when there is Felipe i can't understand anything!!!!:howler:

ginger_ale said:
like if u had any doubts :D

I really envy u at some point :wth: :angel: :) :D
oh, no:eekani: why? which point? :rollani:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Arianna said:
i wanted to make a pic to him but he went out while i was talking with Felipe:lala: .... when there is Felipe i can't understand anything!!!!:howler:
:D:D so it was his own fault :howler: :D

oh, no:eekani: why? which point? :rollani:
it's not that serious :D I just imagined how great are your trips to Udine... but on the second thought, I'm absolutely satisfied to live in the same city with my team :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ginger_ale said:
:D:D so it was his own fault :howler: :D
:D:D:D...btw,now i've sent him an e-mail..."the next time i want to know also your girlfriend...":howler: :wallbang:

it's not that serious :D I just imagined how great are your trips to Udine... but on the second thought, I'm absolutely satisfied to live in the same city with my team :D
indeed u're luky!!! i want to move in the city of my fave team too :wallbang: ...so every day i can go to the trainings... :howler: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Arianna said:
:D:D:D...btw,now i've sent him an e-mail..."the next time i want to know also your girlfriend...":howler: :wallbang:
:D
Arianna's having a dinner with Dal Belo family next time:
Felipe
Leandro
Felipe's gf
the rest of family - if needed :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
great stories, and your English isn't crappy either :thumbsup:
it's incredible that you got invited into the VIP lounge :star: and the dressing room while the players are there :eekani:, i suppose that would never happen at a "big" club. Will Udinese become a less friendly team next year if they make the CL? :tongue: :D

btw i'm sorry that Messina will beat Udinese on the weekend, but the boys will just be too strong at home :strong: :lala: :hopefull: ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Vagabondo said:
it's incredible that you got invited into the VIP lounge :star:
yea,just because i have jornalists friends ...;)
the dressing room while the players are there :eekani:,
that's so great yes:D...u can't enter btw...u must wait outside, in front of the door:D...:rollani:
i suppose that would never happen at a "big" club.
Udinese is a big club:lala: :D
Will Udinese become a less friendly team next year if they make the CL? :tongue: :D
no,never, because the fans are still the same...and the girls that know that u can go to see them outside of the dressing room are not so many:lala: :D ...and seems that nobody care so much to go there btw:)
btw i'm sorry that Messina will beat Udinese on the weekend, but the boys will just be too strong at home :strong: :lala: :hopefull: ;)
:googly: :googly: :googly:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Vagabondo said:
great stories, and your English isn't crappy either :thumbsup:
it's incredible that you got invited into the VIP lounge :star: and the dressing room while the players are there :eekani:, i suppose that would never happen at a "big" club. Will Udinese become a less friendly team next year if they make the CL? :tongue: :D

Even at the big clubs its possible, You just got to know the right people.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts