Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ah , im just happy . Lets celebrate with Arsenal beating CELTA VIGO , go gunners

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Twayka said:
ah , im just happy . Lets celebrate with Arsenal beating CELTA VIGO , go gunners
With meaningfull posts like that you will soon reach the thousand mark! :D

Just kidding ;)

Congrats dude, you haven't been here long but seem to talk quite a bit, keep it up! :)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I would win in the case of..."Who has been here shortest and post whored his post count to a shocking amount?" :(

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
GaGa said:
I would win in the case of..."Who has been here shortest and post whored his post count to a shocking amount?" :(
What we need you to do is to get a life...okey? :D

Nah, it's nice you enjoy extratime although 4000 posts in less than a year is quite frightening.:rolleyes:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
less than a year? it's only three months,90 days at 4000 posts is over 40 posts a day :eek: :D :sweeteye: :googly: :dazed:

Gaga you are a posting freak :D

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Twayka said:
I m happy cause you are happy...and also Arsanal would fumble in the end of the season and win nothing...Lets celebrate it!..GO GONERS:D:tongue: :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
worried for Gaga

GaGa must be posting in his sleep,maybe he is being tortured,being made to post at knifepoint by some sick beasts,trying to break him down,with forced posting ,sleep deprivation,his fingertips are bleeding all over the keyboard,these are guys with no morals,whatsoever :eek: ;) :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts