Xtratime Community banner

Next WC Mvp???

• Total voters
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
at least he didn't win it with illegally extended vote deadline and FIFA publicly urging people to change their votes.
He won it undeserved like the 2010 ballon d'or

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Top 10 players of 2014 WC

1.Thomas Muller

Muller won the whole tournament contributing with 5 goals and 3 assists in 7 matches,winning the silver boot and silver ball being robbed by a financial arangement.He was named man of the match 2 times by both FIFA and whoscored

2.Arjen Robben

Robben finnished 3rd with his team contributing with 3 goal and 1 assist in 7 matches and was awarded with the bronze ball.He was named man of the match 3 and 4 times by FIFA and whoscored respectively

3. James Rodríguez

James scored 6 goals and assisted 2 in just 5 matches winning the Golden Boot.He was named man of the match 3 times by FIFA and whoscored.

4.Javier Mascherano

Mascherano was Argentina's MVP bringing them to the Final along with some other deffensive help since the atack where doing a crap job

5.Manuel Neuer

Neuer won the tournament helping his team to concede only 4 goals.He was awarded with the golden glove

6.Neymar

Neymar scored 4 goals and assisted one in 5 matches being named man of the match 2 times by FIFA.He was his countries stand-up player being a good case for MVP had not been for the injury

7.Toni Kroos

Kroos scored 2 and assisted 4 and was named man of the match in the legendary semi final

8.Mats Hummels

Hummels has been the best defender of the tournament and was named man of the match in the QF against France were he scored the winning goal

9.Philipp Lahm

Lahm played as both midfielder and defender this tourney adapting well , captaning his team to the title

10.Mario Goetze

Goetze is low due to inconsitency , but he was named man of the match 2 times , one of them being in the Final where he scored the WC winning goal.

H.M. Keylor Navas

Arguably the best GK of the tournament , being named man of the match 3 times

·
Registered
44,831 Posts
at least he didn't win it with illegally extended vote deadline and FIFA publicly urging people to change their votes.
At this rate, you'll need to change your nick to messi10argentina.

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
That list pele10bresil has no credibility, when you put messi out of it...
Messi was , AT BEST , the 6-7th best player in the group stages...Then he was pure average. Even if he may crak the bottom 10 , I refuse to rank him for this atrocious robbery.

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
thats probably because he can´t credit messi without crediting cr7
Buddy,I think you have no credibility at anything after putting Ramos,Ivanovic,Terry and Chiellini as the defenders in ur all time dream team :rollani:

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

·
Assistant Waterboy
1,036 Posts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28294339

5.Manuel Neuer

Neuer won the tournament helping his team to concede only 4 goals.He was awarded with the golden glove

H.M. Keylor Navas

Arguably the best GK of the tournament , being named man of the match 3 times
i agree with diego.

now how can you place neuer as 5th and Navas as 11 or outside the top 10, without contradicting yourself?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
So what happened if you take out Müller or Kroos or Hummels out of the german team?
They are still great. They lost Reus, had no Problem with it. They lost Khedira, had no Problem with it. No Gündogan, no Bender either.

Take out Messi of the argentine team. They wouldn't even make it past the group stage. That is the difference. The golden Ball is a individual award, and Messi deserved it.

@PeLE!=Brazil
Are Maradonas words important all the sudden?

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
i agree with diego.

now how can you place neuer as 5th and Navas as 11 or outside the top 10, without contradicting yourself?
I said arguably ;)

So what happened if you take out Müller or Kroos or Hummels out of the german team?
They are still great. They lost Reus, had no Problem with it. They lost Khedira, had no Problem with it. No Gündogan, no Bender either.

Take out Messi of the argentine team. They wouldn't even make it past the group stage. That is the difference. The golden Ball is a individual award, and Messi deserved it.
Wrong. Take Messi out in the most important matches of the tourney and the result would have been the same. Invisible player...

@PeLE!=Brazil
Are Maradonas words important all the sudden?
He's an argie

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
look at Messi's face when he got the trophy, look at what he said even before ("I dont care about individual awards, I care about team awards" )...
You guys are making too much fuss about it, when Messi himself doesnt give a shit in giving back the golden ball trophy..

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
look at Messi's face when he got the trophy, look at what he said even before ("I dont care about individual awards, I care about team awards" )...
You guys are making too much fuss about it, when Messi himself doesnt give a shit in giving back the golden ball trophy..
:lol: Ofcourse he doesn't make fuss...He already knew he will win the adiadas mvp ;).

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
When i see his face at that moment.
I can read his mind: "I'm a fraud" :hangover:

81 - 97 of 97 Posts