Xtratime Community banner

Next WC Mvp???

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I think it's time we try to predict who will be the stelar performer this year at the biggest stage of all.My guess is Neymar.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
I'm going with Ronaldo. Real are looking like favorites to grab la liga (if they choke they could put Barca or Atletico back on track), Ronaldo is continuing to score as he usually does, and they could go deep again in the CL if they keep focus.

Muller comes off as a super sub for Bayern (not his fault), so he'd be lucky to be a top 3 mention.

Ozil is going through a crisis, they look to be leaving Champions League, their primary focus will be on EPL, but he hasn't shown a consistent fight lately, so I doubt he'd be a favorite at this point.

Neymar is having a quiet year for his standards, he's playing well, but not sure if his efforts are enough for that top spot. Barcelona would have to win something.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
Not knowing if the mentioned players will be fit, not injured etc, etc, this POLL is a waste !!!!

:cap:

And when the time comes, there SHOULD be a SPOT/CIRCLE for OTHER, under the named players.

·
94,319 Posts

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
94,319 Posts

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Obviously you did not read far BACK enough.:wallbang::eek:
Why is it a waste of time.It's fun to watch how opinions will change as the wc aproaches.If you think the thread is no good then don't post in it to waste your time.

·
94,319 Posts
You NEED to add OTHER :sob:, The Mods can do it for you, looks like you're a rookie !!! :dielaugh:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Why is it a waste of time.It's fun to watch how opinions will change as the wc aproaches.If you think the thread is no good then don't post in it to waste your time.
Clearly you have no clue who you're talking to..

·
94,319 Posts
And he still wont add OTHER. There are TONS of names missing from his measly list. For ALL we know, even FALCAO could make it and BE the MVP. :eek:

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
You NEED to add OTHER :sob:, The Mods can do it for you, looks like you're a rookie !!! :dielaugh:
:palm: I know that mate.
To bad you can't understand a simple sentence boy;).It was the natural course that I waited till things change and other prospects apear and then modify the pool options.No need for other since allot of players will be added through time.
To bad you're narow minded.

edit:clever editing ;)

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Tournament is very close.Have opinions changed?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts