Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Laziomania.net

Udinese striker Roberto Muzzi wants to move and he wants to join Lazio. The Roman club and Juventus were the most interested clubs and a move by Muzzi to one of these clubs seemed to be sure. Hut Juve didn't find a deal Udinese, and Lazio has not folllowed up their interest.

But Muzzi, who is Laziale, wants to play for Lazio the last years of his carreer and hope Cragnotti will buy him.

Muzzi: "It's my last chance to play for a big club. I would really like to return to Rome and wear Lazio's shirt. I have an agreement with Udinese, that if Lazio arrived with a bid, they will let me move."

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
There is a reason why not to buy him: he missed that penalty against trigoria last Sunday!:mad: :tongue: ;)

Well, he'd be good to have but Udinese will want someone in return. Let's make sure we don't get more then we bargained for.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hmm, Muzzi...asi asi...he's above decent and he will fight hard wearing the blue and white.

Riquelme...YEAH BABY!!! YEAH!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Deg10 said:

Riquelme...YEAH BABY!!! YEAH!!!
'nuff said ! :stuckup:

·
Registered
713 Posts
frankly I'd prefer Muzzi than Vryzas ... I think Muzzi can help the team much more because he seems very motivated..
as far as I know Udinese manifested a lot of times interests for Castroman... maybe he could go on loan to Udinese as a part of exchange , or even sold if stupid Crag wants to renew Pobo's contract...

it sounds good to me... (inzaghino sucks...)

·
Registered
672 Posts
We all know Cragnotti.... he doesn't buy Laziali! :rolleyes: In stead he prefers to spend too much money on mercenari!
Otherwise why didn't he buy Materazzi, Di Vaio, Di Canio, Signori, ... ? All these players would be 200% motivated to fight for the shirt!

·
Registered
713 Posts
AquilaBelga said:
We all know Cragnotti.... he doesn't buy Laziali! :rolleyes: In stead he prefers to spend too much money on mercenari!
Otherwise why didn't he buy Materazzi, Di Vaio, Di Canio, Signori, ... ? All these players would be 200% motivated to fight for the shirt!
and I am at 200% with what you said AB

·
Registered
39 Posts
In the sport's world, there are two types of athletes:

1. Awesome players who show up to play when they feel like it does not = a winning team (Case in point...Randy Moss, Washington Redskins, Lazio, BRASIL, etc.)

2. Mediocre to Good players who show up day in and day out and give 100% = success (Case in point, Sacramento Kings, FRANCE, Chievo.

*footnote: Yes, there are some Awesome players who give 100% as well and there are some ****ty players who just
shouldn't be in the pro's. (Tiger Woods / Shawn Bradley).

Rule # Five Thousand and EIGHTY...
Sergio Cragnotti is SHADY.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I agree on the laziali players but for now I think no new player is needed.

For now if we have 2 strikers injured 4-3-3 is the way to go with Fiore and Poborsky playing attacking wingers.

Till next season when we bring back Berrettoni.

btw leaning Berrettoni and Ola was such a waste :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
With a healthy Crespo, Lopez, Inzaghi, Stam, Nesta, Castroman, etc. We should do well. I wouldn't mind picking up a few players and getting rid of a few but I seriously like the people on our team as a whole. Fiore and Mendi, we know they have the talent...it's just whether or not Crag will wait around to see if they show us it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I don't like Muzzi.

Can you image let C.Lopez and Inzagi watching that old guy miss the penalty but themselves sitting on the bench??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts