Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just finished reading an article which says that Inter are willing to swap Mutu for Chivu. Has anybody heard anything about this?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Chivu is probably the brightest young star of EURO2000,he plays left back and has showed tremendous talent!It could be possible as Geogatos might leave and Inter are searching for a left back and Mutu seems unable to find a place at Inter!!I don't really believe Mutu would have future at Inter!So it could be a good deal!

Forza Inter!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to agree with Cloud on this one. Chivu is a great player but he is not worth giving up Mutu for. Nor is there any room in the squad for Chivu as he is a non-EU player. Inter should loan out Mutu to another Serie A club this season and watch him flourish. Then next season we can bring back Ventola and Mutu, who hopefully bag 20+ goals between them. FORZA INTER !!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Christian Chivu is a 19 year old offensive left defender/defensive left midfielder and plays for Ajax. He would be the best choice of Lippi and Moratti as Geo´s substitute. I don´t think that Mutu´s future is in Inter but there´s no doubt that he´s a good player.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts