Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are intersted in Adrian Mutu again. The offer for Verona is 25mio.€ or a bit less and Maini/De Lucia.

Sacchi is also interested in Alberto Gilardino, but he wants to loan him out to let him make more experience at Verona after having bought him.

Do you think we can have both, Mutu AND Di Vaio? :rolleyes: Or is that only a dream for me? :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It's better if we can buy the players ourselves and not just get them in part exchange.

I thought we already owned Gilardino to at least 50%. Strange...

ps. What are your sources?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We do own 50% of Gilardino, but the co-property must be solved. Like the one of Ferrari... :(

I dont believe the Tanzis will spend over 20 million euros in one player. Simple as that.

·
Registered
658 Posts
i think we may sell Di Vaio to get Mutu
but as i hear Mutu is keen to come here since he would get regular playing time, and since hes at Verona i'm sure we can work something reasonable out i mean if we let things settle and demand for him falls we mau get him at a better price.
And in todays climate 20 euro's is not that much
also i hope the Tanzi's understand we canna build even a good long term team cheaply we will have to pay sometimes.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It is 16m Euro's. I am suprised of the large fee considering that Verona got relegated. 16m is a lot.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
€16M isn't much at all these days. So if we could get a potential superstar like Mutu for that I'm all for it. :) If we do end up buying him we should be grateful for Verona's (and Mutu's) poor form during the spring. Those patches comes and goes for young players and if we could buy him just after one his price will be on a low.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts