Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am playing this while waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2.

Can be finished quite quickly I think and is a bit of an RPG in a wasteland setting after a nuclear war. You play a pig and a duck mutant among others.

I like the tactical combat, although it gets a bit repetitive towards the end of the game.

I think I am 3 or 4 areas away from the end (out of a total ~25 areas maybe). Started this week, as I said it can be played through quite fast (despite me being the typical DO EVERYTHING THAT IS POSSIBLE person).

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,999 Posts
The market is a bit dull, especially with the holidays coming up. Usually there's one or two big titles about to be released. Although I expect that Dragon Age 4 might be one of those.

·
Registered
43,383 Posts
I've had my eye on this game for some time. Looks cool. Some reviews suggest that there could have been much more depth but that it's a fun time nonetheless.

So you got all achievements? Nice work!

The site has the game at about a 4.18 TrueAchievement ratio, which is basically an indicator of how difficult/rare completion is for the Xbox One and 360. There are sister sites for Steam and the PS4/PS3 but they're not as active.

For reference, the ratio for Skyrim is about 1.51. RDR2's ratio is about 4.12. Like Mutant Year Zero, RDR2 is a relatively new game so the ratio would ordinarily be expected to decrease over time as more players pick up the game. This depends on the game itself though. A major discount for a game may bring in tons of new players, which let's say includes many "casuals". If they hit a wall in terms of skill/effort/time, this may cause the ratio to go up. I've seen this happen on different occasions.

It's a pretty handy reference point. The site is also useful in terms of tips and walkthroughs. It makes something like GameFAQs more or less obsolete.

·
Registered
17,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never care about achievements. Also I downloaded it, so I am not even sure I could see achievements anywhere. :D 😇

I just ended the main campaign story mode, for me that counts as finishing the game. ;)

·
Registered
43,383 Posts
Fair enough, lol. I normally look to complete all achievements, which would almost always include completion of campaigns, etc.

I can't go back to BioShock atm though @Boyo because that would bring my ratio down.

·
Registered
17,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of my main problems with those achievements is that it is almost always impossible to do them with one walkthrough. And I don't play games more than once (campaign style games that is). I can play a sports game with different clubs for a while (there is no real finishline anyway), but why would I have to play an RPG once with a fighter and once with a mage just to finish all achievements. Or in one walkthrough have to free someone while in the next have to kill him just to finish all achievements. That just seems to be a waste of time (and I am wasting a lot of time trying to do every possible little thing in my one and only walkthrough already). :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts