Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
42,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had this idea for a game. Tell me what you think of it. Someone posts two songs - they can be anything at all, as different as you like - and participants say which song they prefer. The winning song goes on the next round and sees if it can maintain its streak against the next nominated track. I suppose the winning song will be the one which can maintain the longest streak. What do you think?

·
Registered
43,221 Posts
I just had this idea for a game. Tell me what you think of it. Someone posts two songs - they can be anything at all, as different as you like - and participants say which song they prefer. The winning song goes on the next round and sees if it can maintain its streak against the next nominated track. I suppose the winning song will be the one which can maintain the longest streak. What do you think?
I'm in!

·
Registered
43,221 Posts
Wow, too much glam!
@Nacka needs to get in here.

Between the 2, I'll go for the White Lion song. :cry:

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Can we do this in genres....let say 5 rounds. Then let the different genres duke it out in the Championship rounds? I mean, you had two rock songs here....lets say I were to post a R&B song....be kinda weird...

Anyways, I vote for LA Guns...

·
Registered
42,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mali I made a mistake. I apologize. TTM voted for LA Guns (damn him lol) so suddenly it's close again, 3-2, so I must give other players the chance to play. I thought Broken Heart was running away with it, but I was wrong... eh. Still, we'll use your song in the next round. :thumbsup: would you mind deleting your post so as to avoid any confusion? :facepalm: sorry again.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts