Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of you Atletico fans tell me about him? Is he a good signing for us? We've needed a left-winger now for years, so will he be worth the wait?

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
IMO, no. He's very chaotic. If you ask me which are his main skills, I can't tell you anything. He doesn't score, he doesn't make good crosses,... he had a good season in Malaga 2 years ago, he scored some goals and he seemed a very dynamic player, but Atlético is like a "Black Hole". Everything that fall into this club seems to fade from one day to the other.

I don't know, maybe he needed a change, but don't expect him to solve big problems. An average player, IMO.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you saying that we don't know what to expect? To be honest the left isn't a BIG problem, but is nontheless a problem. Would you say he can do a fairly good standard job on the left?

Hopefully he can find the form he showed for Malaga then?

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
The Green One said:
So you saying that we don't know what to expect? To be honest the left isn't a BIG problem, but is nontheless a problem. Would you say he can do a fairly good standard job on the left?

Hopefully he can find the form he showed for Malaga then?

~ The Green ;)ne
Well, if he shows his best version, he could be a useful player, but in the last 2 years he didn't do anything special. In any case, even in his best version, do not expect a jump of quality in your team. He won't make you much better.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I think Musampa was a good player, the problem is that he's too inconsistent. I think he's in decline, I don't know how old he is but it seems as if he will never reach the level of Málaga again... or maybe the problem was the 'Atlético' syndrome some players have, I don't know.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
27 he is, so he should be in his prime. I wouldn't look at City re-vitalising his career though, none of our signings do well really

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I saw him a lot in training and he is a calm sometimes lazy guy ...

He played good in Malaga, but sucked in Madrid (to many partys)

But it is chance and I think he understood that!

Husky

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
musampa comes to atleti with very big reputation because with malaga he played very good with dario silva and dely valdes but he sux ! i am very happy he went away and grnjaer is here.........

aupa atleti !!!!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
It is now looking as if he will be returning to madrid after he stated he is struggling to adapt to england and is looking at trying to cement a place in the atleti team next season

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
he can dream to come back to atleti......with money coming from selling of calderon there is mucch better players coming !!

aupa atleti !!!!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he played good against Charlton the other day despite missing a couple of chances.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Maximiliano said:
he can dream to come back to atleti......with money coming from selling of calderon there is mucch better players coming !!

aupa atleti !!!!

Selling Calderon is a disaster :depress:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
talk of the devil. :devil:

Musampa scores the winner against Liverpool today. :shades:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, and got Man of the Match. I hope we do sign him. Apparently you want 1.5m. Seems worth it to me. The highlight of his City career for me though is against Liverpool when Finnan fouled him by grabbing his dreadlocks and pulling them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts