Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
El joven portero se encontraba en la casa de su novia, situada en la localidad de Berazategui, en las afueras de Buenos Aires, en el momento que sufrió un paro cardíaco esta madrugada.

El portero suplente del Independiente, Lucas Damián Molina, de 20 años, murió este domingo de un paro cardíaco en Buenos Aires, informó la policía de Argentina.

De todas formas, los médicos del hospital en el que Molina entró ya muerto realizan una autopsia para determinar los motivos del deceso.

El joven portero se encontraba en la casa de su novia, situada en la localidad de Berazategui, en las afueras de Buenos Aires, en el momento que sufrió un paro cardíaco esta madrugada.

El pasado 2 de agosto falleció el que hasta ese momento era entrenador del Independiente, José Omar Pastoriza, de 61 años, a causa de una crisis cardíaca en su apartamento del barrio de Puerto Madero, en Buenos Aires.

I don't feel like translating such SAD news :(

He was so young!

GOD BLESS HIS SOUL and HIS FAMILY!!!

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Unbelievable at 20 years old. What a tragedy.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Independiente must really have a pact with the Red Devil himself !!!!!! :(

·
Registered
633 Posts
Horrible, absolutely horrible :(

Why does this keep happening?

RIP Lucas... this Red Devil's thoughts are with you

·
Registered
867 Posts
Argentina keeper tragedy
by Patricio Figueroa - Last Updated 4 Dec 2004

Independiente were rocked when their young goalkeeper Lucas Molina tragically died of a heart attack on Sunday.

Molina had been on the bench for Independiente for Friday's match with Estudientes, and he had even featured in the reserves.

The shot-stopper, aged just 20, was taken to hospital by his girlfriend on Sunday only to be pronounced dead upon his arrival.

A massive heart attack was to blame for his sad death, but doctors have confirmed that he had no serious health problems before the tragedy.

Molina made his debut in the Argentinian Premier Division last year in a match against Boca Juniors and had also played for the Under 15, 17 and 20 national teams.

Last year he won the South American title in Uruguay with the Under-20 national side, and was thought to be a great prospect for the future.

·
Registered
867 Posts
RIP Lucas Molina :cry:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I am really sorry for his family, I remember him as he was our GK in WC U-20 here in the UAE, I think he played against Mali and I was in the staduim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts